Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

TAB Sportsbet is paying $1.10 at the moment for it to happen.

$1.65 for Petero to come back, $2.10 for Alfie and $3.20 for Wally...

$1001 for anyone that is a current rep player to join the club next year

LOL, Broncos big name signings for 2014:
Shaun Berrigan
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Reece Robinson
Ash Harrison

Funny coz its true.

How upsetting. :(

I'd get Dugan on the phone and offer him a good deal and get him here to Brisbane. He is a talented young fullback who we could use a as a long term solution. Dugan would be a great signing for us just imagine him in top form running the ball back at full speed and strength compared to Norman useless returns. Come on Ricky get Norman off us.

If we pay massive overs to retain Corey fucking Norman I'm handing in my membership.

It's those kind of decisions that screwed the Panthers for years to come.

Last edited:

wherever dugan goes he will be a better player than he was at canberra. he was obviously looking for a way out and this was the easiest option for a drop kick to take.

canberra probably need to look beyond just whats gone on here.. didnt vidot and drury low both want out due to similar issues with the coach?

Haha this thread is hilarious.
Last year everyone was praising the coach for releasing Dane.
Now we want to sign Dugan? It's funny what a few losses can do

If we pay massive overs to retain Corey ****ing Norman I'm handing in my membership.

It's those kind of decisions that screwed the Panthers for years to come.

griffin gave norman the green light to take the money, basically said he would hold no grudges but the broncos wouldnt match that. if we do something stupid to make that offer then i dont think it will be griffins doing at least.

Don't kid yourself.
Its the coach who makes the decisions on who he wants and how much he's willing to pay them

wherever dugan goes he will be a better player than he was at canberra. he was obviously looking for a way out and this was the easiest option for a drop kick to take.

canberra probably need to look beyond just whats gone on here.. didnt vidot and drury low both want out due to similar issues with the coach?
Dugan needs to grow up, hes selfish and unprofessional. Broncos wont go near him. If he goes to rugby I doubt the game would even notice, hes injured most of the time anyway, which is not unconnected to the drinking. The only surprise in this is that it didn't happen sooner imo.

Dugan needs to grow up, hes selfish and unprofessional. Broncos wont go near him. If he goes to rugby I doubt the game would even notice, hes injured most of the time anyway, which is not unconnected to the drinking. The only surprise in this is that it didn't happen sooner imo.

I've heard from two people that the Broncos have already offered him money.

Broncos are the biggest hypocrites if we sign dugan, hell, we are for even considering it. Kick gagai out for something far less serious and sign a notorious dickhead... fail

Josh Massoud ‏@josh_massoud
There will be no de-registration for @Josh_Dugan. He will be available for rival clubs now. My tip? @NRL_Dragons or @brisbanebroncos #NRL

i just cant understand how we could give an offer to a player who has probably shown the most disrespect to a club and coach of recent memory.

Last edited:

Broncos are the biggest hypocrites if we sign dugan, hell, we are for even considering it. Kick gagai out for something far less serious and sign a notorious dickhead... fail

I agree. If I was Dane Gagai I'd be pissed if this happens.

Dugan seems to have a few major incidents where it looks like Gagai was just a lazy **** constantly? Can see why the Broncos would be fed up with him.

Haha this thread is hilarious.
Last year everyone was praising the coach for releasing Dane.
Now we want to sign Dugan? It's funny what a few losses can do
i didnt praise anyone for that, and i know a few others wouldnt have. we see footy as footy, not a moral compass.

Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Yes plzzz to Dugan, I'd much rather Dugan on $450k than a dozen Norman's?

There is a track record of players not getting along with furner.

And Canberra players are always injured, it's gotta be a weather thing.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.