Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Yeah I know, pretty clear he doesn't give two shits.

Should be de-registered like Carney was.

Yeah I know, pretty clear he doesn't give two ****s.

Should be de-registered like Carney was.

its definitely a no win situation for the raiders. as much of an idiot he might be, they lose another talented player. as i posted before the club needs to seriously look into WHY this keeps happening to them.

is it in the best interests of the NRL to de-register him? if he can't play league he would most certainly pick up a contract in union, or OS. is he really a loss to league? probably not, but they would see it as a loss.

i didnt praise anyone for that, and i know a few others wouldnt have. we see footy as footy, not a moral compass.
Exactly, if anything a lot of people here were pissed that he was let go and just have to assume that he was let go for a good reason when no real reasons were released.

But really how much of this is down to him and how much of it is that Furner is a d***. This isnt the first raiders player to act like this and what's to say another coach might not be the same scenario. All this talk going around of deregistering is a bit extreme, I mean the guy had a blowup with his douche coach and drinks cruisers, shameful but hardly deserving of deregistration.

Like someone said before the glory days where we can pick and choose are gone, these days I could care less if he is a bit of a girl if he can put points on the board bring him on board. I'm sick of this 16 point limit per game we seem to have and within reason I just want to f***ing win. On grand final day the don't hand out a trophy for the team with the most affable juniors that give it a red hot go (not that they even do that)

Come on Beads - the only culture the Broncos are breeding at the moment is the culture of mediocrity. The days of us being squeaky clean are long gone.

I'd rather us have a "bad boy" with talent than half a dozen goodie two-shoes nuffies like we have now.

Can we just sign him please.

We are past the point of not accepting dickheads. If a rep player comes on the market then we need to be doing everything we can to get him.

His attitude may not be great but when he's fit and playing he's a quality fb and that's exactly what we need.

Gone are the days of being selective with who we bring to the club and turning people away. If we want to win you're going to have to recruit dickheads!

Come on Beads - the only culture the Broncos are breeding at the moment is the culture of mediocrity. The days of us being squeaky clean are long gone.

I'd rather us have a "bad boy" with talent than half a dozen goodie two-shoes nuffies like we have now.

No doubt the culture is terrible at the moment but how does Dugan improve that? All reports suggest the Raiders playing group wanted Dugan gone. It isn't right to get rid of Gagai and then go and sign Dugan. Would be a disaster IMO. All players that are mates with Gagai would be pissed about it IMO.

gangbangs in the disabled toilets at a pub, play semi final next weekend.....mmm dat culture.

Personally I couldn't give a shit about Gagai. I never followed his career that closely, he got the flick from the Broncos and seems to be going OK at the Knights...good for him.

All I want is for the Broncos to become a contender again - it ain't going to happen with this current roster no matter how bad we all want it so sooner or later we may have to sign someone with a chequered past who is talented to become one. In doing so, it will help break the culture of mediocrity we currrently have to answer your question.

Haha this thread is hilarious.
Last year everyone was praising the coach for releasing Dane.
Now we want to sign Dugan? It's funny what a few losses can do

It's a different, albeit subtly, situation. Dane was in, and was kicked out. Dugan is not in.

On field ability alone, trading Norman to Dugan is a win.

Dugan won't make the Broncos contenders again. He will spend most of his time injured. Not worth the investment that will most likely not go down well with the playing group.

No doubt the culture is terrible at the moment but how does Dugan improve that? All reports suggest the Raiders playing group wanted Dugan gone. It isn't right to get rid of Gagai and then go and sign Dugan. Would be a disaster IMO. All players that are mates with Gagai would be ****ed about it IMO.

The players never wanted Dane gone from the club. He still comes back and hangs out with a lot of them.
I can't say the same about Dugan.

gangbangs in the disabled toilets at a pub, play semi final next weekend.....mmm dat culture.

Yeah while your team the Storm and its cheating the cap culture is awesome as well.

The big Dugan discussion

you wont find me banging on about culture though, thats the difference.

i care about the football, nothing more, nothing less.

You're right Beads, Dugan (or practically any other player in the comp by themselves) won't make the Broncos contenders again. But at least if they signed him (or someone else talented - I don't even care who!) it would show the players and fans that they are prepared to make a bold move and upgrade a position that sorely needs an upgrade.

I am not against signing players but they have to be the right players. Dugan isn't the right player.

I'd rather we sign Sugar Reece Robinson than him

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • NSW stables
  • RolledOates
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Lazza
  • cento
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Muros
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.