Josh Hoffman signs 3 year deal with Titans

Literally crying with laughter....wonder if he went home and had a whinge to his dad...."but Dad, uncle Anthony said I was a fullback...."

Maybe the Bulldogs will sign him now lol.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Well, well, ****ing well!

And then his dad can remind him of the fact he has been beaten out by Zillman, no more needs to be said about his fullback aspirations.

Someone close to this douchebag needs to tell him how fucking awful a fullback he is.

oh no no no , according to the article he is a victim of his own versatility.

Anyone else used to watch 'To Catch A Predator'? I read that whole sentence in Alonzo Wade's voice lol

on the titans forums some bloke responded to the article saying "Hoffman seems like a bit of a sook"...

you-don-t-say-foto.jpg

**** he must be a bad fullback if they are playing Zillman there instead of him.

133 NRL games and he still doesn't know how to draw and pass...

Josh Hoffman is a poor man's Michael Gordon without the goal-kicking ability, that's how shit he is.

14 pages of bashing a player.

Will be good for the season to start and normalcy returning.

I'm surprised there isn't more. The biggest douchebag to ever play for the Broncos.

Yeah tough call.Remember Ennis once played for us.

That's not fair. Ennis is a pest on the field but from all accounts you couldn't meet a nicer bloke off it.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • Redux
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.