Josh McGuire - 4 Year Contract Extension

Obvious signing, he is the engine room

Great news. I was a bit worried we would lose him.

I'm a bit blah on this one. Not disappointed as re-signed him, but wouldn't be upset if we didn't. Would have preferred 2-3. I don't rate him that highly.

Is he our long term lock? Going to be hard for TPJ to be 'our Taumololo' if McGuire has 13 locked up for 4 years.

I was also worried we were going to lose him, I thought that was why we were hanging on to Arrow, as insurance.

Guess that pretty much spells the end for Jai, he'll be elsewhere in 2018. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us. Also unsure as to where Pangai Jr finds his spot in our starting 13 with McGuire here long-term..

I await tomorrow's article from Greg Dowling stating the fact that Josh has only signed for 4 years as further proof Bennett has lost his aura...

I was also worried we were going to lose him, I thought that was why we were hanging on to Arrow, as insurance.

Guess that pretty much spells the end for Jai, he'll be elsewhere in 2018. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us. Also unsure as to where Pangai Jr finds his spot in our starting 13 with McGuire here long-term..
Wanna make a bet he doesn't leave?

Jesus, I hope we signed McGoo cheaply. A good but small forward, hopefully he makes the 13 his own.

McGuire has been great for us pretty much since 2011. I'd like us to keep developing as a lock. Obviously if someone ends up being better than him, they can take over, but he's still more than good enough to be a key forward.

I think Moose would of been on a medium price signing, could prove very smart when the salary rises.

But I am concerned Pangai needs to be in the starting side in the coming years.

I think Moose would of been on a medium price signing, could prove very smart when the salary rises.

But I am concerned Pangai needs to be in the starting side in the coming years.

Pangai wants to start then he has to prove he is better than the guy in front of him. At the moment, he doesn't hold a candle to Moose.

Taumalolo took 3 or 4 years to get to this point, he was in and out of the team and his fitness was an issue (like TPJ!)

There is no need to be concerned

If arrow goes, so what? Means there's a place on the bench for someone like Offa or Fai. Arrow isnt and hasn't proven to be anything special so far.

Taumalolo took 3 or 4 years to get to this point, he was in and out of the team and his fitness was an issue (like TPJ!)

There is no need to be concerned

If arrow goes, so what? Means there's a place on the bench for someone like Offa or Fai. Arrow isnt and hasn't proven to be anything special so far.

Neither has Offa or Fai

Active Now

• bazza
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Old Mate
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.