Josh Papalii vs Matt Gillett

If he was doing that he would have put it in league chat or opened a thread about Papalii. He bumped a years old thread comparing Gillett and Papalii at the end of the year that saw Matt's career ended by a very serious injury.

It as all the class of Josh Hoffman's "Well well well ;)".

TBH it is bad enough that we need to put up with trolls on our own forum let alone have our own members defend them for some reason.

Maybe I missed some context by not reading the entire thread but I don’t think this was celebrating Matt’s injury. Perhaps I’m being too generous though.

Papalii has only really become an elite player since he moved to the middle. If you took Gillo and Papa at the top of their games as back rowers, Gillo wipes the floor with him.

Papalii has only really become an elite player since he moved to the middle. If you took Gillo and Papa at the top of their games as back rowers, Gillo wipes the floor with him.
And he was at the top of his game for ages

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Jazza
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.