NEWS Judiciary: Live blog - Carrigan Four Week Suspension

1 week suspension.

I'm glad they made an example out of Patty.

I've heard people say that the ineptitude and naked corruption of the Sydney-centric NRL will cause our beautiful game to die a slow death of a thousand cuts. When I read this sort of double-standards bullshit I tend to feel it's my love of the game that is dying that death of a thousand cuts.

I've heard people say that the ineptitude and naked corruption of the Sydney-centric NRL will cause our beautiful game to die a slow death of a thousand cuts. When I read this sort of double-standards bullshit I tend to feel it's my love of the game that is dying that death of a thousand cuts.
And with it will go the game, within a couple of generations. My dad is pretty interested in the footy, I'm a Broncos tragic. Yet my kids could not care less. They see the footy as the thing that has Dad angrily shouting at the TV every weekend for half the year lol.

It’s Patty’s own fault, he should have attacked a member of the public by cowardly grabbing him from behind and shoving him to the ground. 2 weeks and can be served next season.

I’d like to know what would happen if a player went full psycho in a GF and then retired. What punishment could they put on them?

I’ve had a lot of bourbons so it’s drunk browny online

Active Now

• kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.