Justin Hodges 'Throw'

winnie_992 said:
Wow cant believe hodges got off!! Im really glad that he did but considering rodgers got 4 weeks i thought he'd get at least 2 weeks.

He technically didn't get off he was charged but is lucky with discount he gets no time, and he should plead guilty very quickly.

Yes Mick the Titans should feel ripped off over the Rogers sentence compared to this and Hodgo should get Ben Hannant to go out and buy Hodgo a lotto ticket.

briareos said:
I reckon Harrison contributed when he put his hand out. He would have been flat on his back but he has twisted to put the hand out.

Hate it when a player tries to protect himself and break his fall.

Love the explanation from the match review chairman, Greg McCallum, ' while similar, they were different.' WHAT THE!!!

Hodges put Harrison in a dangerous position and then let him go. That so much safer that what Matty did.

I have no problem with Hodges outcome, I, like everyone else just wishes they could get it consistant. :roll:

Never happen with consistency.
Test around the corner.Betsy also got off.What do you reckon. icon_smile

Kee said:
Never happen with consistency.
Test around the corner.Betsy also got off.What do you reckon. icon_smile

I reckon we should look at the public stoning thread titled "Michael Ennis".

[icon_non [icon_non I am an Ennis and Boyd lover this year. [icon_wink
Just making a statement on what does happen around test time.

Wonder which Kiwi will get suspended in the next couple of weeks? eusa_think

bigjim said:
Love the explanation from the match review chairman, Greg McCallum, ' while similar, they were different.' WHAT THE!!!

Hodges put Harrison in a dangerous position and then let him go. That so much safer that what Matty did.

I have no problem with Hodges outcome, I, like everyone else just wishes they could get it consistant. :roll:

Spot on mate, and you won't get any argument around these parts (even from Rogers-haters like myself).

Titans Fan said:
Load of bull he didn't get suspended and rogers got 4 weeks for his two weeks ago

You must be a huge Titans fan. How long have you been supporting them?

Better yet, what team did you shaft to start supporting them, or do you actually know nothing about football like most of the Titans fans who think because their team is first on the ladder it's the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread.

News for ya. You're not even close to being anything.

Frank the Tank said:
Nashy said:
Better yet, what team did you shaft to start supporting them, or do you actually know nothing about football like most of the Titans fans who think because their team is first on the ladder it's the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread.

News for ya. You're not even close to being anything.
Oh Nashy. If someone was so inclined they could point out the irony in what you just said. they could say something like back in 2002-2006 that when the broncos were on top of the table after playing not a single competitive team for half a season and were playing horribly and certain people on here were saying 'we're on top of the ladder arent we? that means we've been the best team' that that could be seen as comedy gold considering what youre saying now, couldnt they?

of course, one would have to have been on these forums back then, which Frank wasn't [icon_wink

Is Titans Fan one of your other aliases? Mate you have a strange way of interpreting people's posts. [eusa_eh

Active Now

• Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.