Justin Hodges 'Throw'

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Nothing in it IMO.

He picked him up, when he realised he was heading into a dangerous position he let him go before it went over the horizontal.

That said he'll probably cop two weeks or something stupid like that.

If Matt Rogers got 4 weeks for his tackle - which was a disgraceful decision - then it is almost a certainty that Hodges will do some time. I'm not sure what kind of a record he's got, but if consistency is applied that "throw" will get 1-2 weeks from the dopes at the judiciary.

They'll probably give him a few weeks just cause he's a "edited by Russo" Not on Tim you've been warned

If Rogers gets 4 weeks I'm afraid Hodgo will do some time also.

i diagree Rocky, in fact Hodges could be seen as worse as the player had got rid of the ball and relaxed and then been hit. Rogers' was an actual tackle of a player with the ball. I hope I'm wrong but it went past the horizontal and dumped him and will do time.

Even though it was just a good strong tackle (and Roges should never have been charged) he will miss at least 2 weeks, more likely 4.

The Rock said:
Russo said:
If Rogers gets 4 weeks I'm afraid Hodgo will do some time also.

2 different tackles though mate. The attempts at tackle were much different.

Absolutely

The Rogers tackle finished with the guy landing pretty much on his head. The guy Hodges tackled finished on the broad of his back.

Hodgo shouldn't have anything to worry about

Hes screwed, the only thing that will help him is he had his head down in the tackle so he didnt know harrison had passed, hes hands arnt between his legs and he didnt land on his head, but if Rogers penalty is any indication Hodges will be gone for 4 weeks.......

Didn't look good. But thats right he did think he had the ball and was making
a tackle. So how do you just pull out of a tackle in the middle of it [icon_shru

It looks pretty bad and if Harrison didn't put out his hand to break his fall it could have been worse. On the plus side, it might give Hodges a few weeks to get over his niggling injuries.

Parker, Hunt, Hodges, Lockyer.

Oh my I'm loving this list of player who are out. He's toast on Monday.

I reckon Harrison contributed when he put his hand out. He would have been flat on his back but he has twisted to put the hand out.

Nashy said:
Parker, Hunt, Hodges, Lockyer.

Oh my I'm loving this list of player who are out. He's toast on Monday.

I agree. 2 weeks wouldn't surprise.

I think the fact that he landed on his back may help him. Hodges also claimed this morning that he was unaware that the player no longer had the ball. Had this been a tackle with the player and ball, would it still be deemed a dangerous tackle? Or would it have just been a beauty?

Personally, I didn't think it was that bad. Hope he gets no more than 2 weeks. Hope he gets nothing actually. Note: I haven't seen the Rogers tackle.

Suspension for sure.

Lifted past the horizontal, but then let go as soon as he realised, stopping it from being worse than it was.

2 weeks imo.

I hate to say it but to happen in this partucular game, a week after the discusting Rogers decision, poor old Hodges might cop a very
unfair result.

Positive and Negative if he gets suspended.

Postive - can rest to get over some of the niggling injuries
Negative- lose the best centre for a few weeks

Here are the upcoming games. I'd say we can afford Hodges out for 2 weeks.

Broncos v Rabbitohs
Broncos v Tigers
Broncos v Sea Eagles
Broncos v Sharks
Split round - no game
Broncos v Eels

Active Now

• Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.