NEWS Kahu serious

This was amazing haha.

Spot on about @pagey needing to lay off the methanol cocktails, they tend to leave your brain cells in a worse state than Jordan Kahu.
Were we not talking about NFL players ???
If not your on the crack, either way being on the barbie is better than being a titans fan. Am I right kooly ??

Were we not talking about NFL players ???
If not your on the crack, either way being on the barbie is better than being a titans fan. Am I right kooly ??
Haha right, I'll just put it down to day drinking in Bali making you cranky then.

Last edited:
Haha right, I'll just put it down to day drinking in Bali making you cranky then.
Cocktails might have something to do with it Haha. But definitely not cranky, relaxed as .

What do you think Kahu would do the 100m in? He was pretty sharp from memory surely would be a high 10.

What do you think Kahu would do the 100m in? He was pretty sharp from memory surely would be a high 10.

he has had some knee issues though ...

besides IMO the 100m time is the wrong stat to focus on for league players. their first 30-40m is what matters most

he has had some knee issues though ...

besides IMO the 100m time is the wrong stat to focus on for league players. their first 30-40m is what matters most

I can agree with that. As well as 60-70m times.

The only variable is that some players are naturally stronger in accel but peak speed is slower and vice versa. Different situations require different abilities on the park. Probably a whole debate of mechanics on this lol

I can agree with that. As well as 60-70m times.

The only variable is that some players are naturally stronger in accel but peak speed is slower and vice versa. Different situations require different abilities on the park. Probably a whole debate of mechanics on this lol
Off the mark there was no-one that could go with The Pearl, but they would start to catch him the further it went.

Still, had enough to run the length in the ‘92 GF!

Last edited:
Off the mark there was no-one that could go with The Pearl, but they would start to catch him the further it went.

Still, had enough to run the length in the ‘92 GF!
There is a part in that try where he he makes walford look a slouch by his acceleration. Probably my favourite Broncos player. A good bloke with a mean fend.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.