Kangaroos Supporter Bay @ AUS v NZ (Sydney)

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Hey Rugby League fans!

I understand everyone has Finals fever, but the World Cup is coming up and it's time to start planning your World Cup campaign to celebrate Rugby League's 100th.

bundyroocrew5.jpg

For the Official Opening match Australia v New Zealand, featuring Aboriginals v Maori as a curtain raiser in Sydney on Sunday October 26th, a supporter bay has been set up for Australian fans who want to show their true colours and passion.

The Kangaroos Supporter Bay is General Admission, so you can sit with all your friends and fellow fans. Giant flags, confetti, inflatible crocs and kangaroos and drums will be there.

It's all straight forward, get your ticket, sit where you like next to friends in GA seats and bring as much green and gold as you can. Hopefully Kangaroos Supporter Bays will be a mainstay of every future Kangaroos Test Match!

I invite any fans in Sydney who don't have tickets yet, to watch the match in the best place possible!

Wear your Kangaroos gear with your club's cap or scarf, let's unite the game! Wear green and gold!

Tickets -> http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Sh ... =RLWCSFS08
Listed under: Australia Supporters

Adult $33.00
Junior 4-15yrs inclusive $25.00
Family of 4 (2Adt+2Jnrs) $80.00
Concession (FT Studt,Pens,No Senrs) $25.00

roocrewanzac.jpg

Wish there was a Roo Crew bay for the final, Diehard! Can't wait for the WC, but the Gold Coast match, Brisbane semi and the BIG ONE is keeping me busy/poor enough throughout the tournament.

Sydneyites - get along to this and sit with Diehard and the rest of the crew. I did it in Brissie a few years ago and had an absolute blast!

mick! said:
Wish there was a Roo Crew bay for the final, Diehard! Can't wait for the WC, but the Gold Coast match, Brisbane semi and the BIG ONE is keeping me busy/poor enough throughout the tournament.

Sydneyites - get along to this and sit with Diehard and the rest of the crew. I did it in Brissie a few years ago and had an absolute blast!

At least you get to go to all of them! I'll only get a leave pass to the final given I'll have a 4-week old bub by then!

And no, he/she ain't coming to the game with me! [icon_lol1.

Hopefully I can catch up with some of you at the Queensland based World Cup games.

Anyone coming to Skilled Park? Hopefully we'll get some good crowds down there!

I still need to get tickets to the Semi.

Apparently over 5k Poms are coming over on tours and then you have the ones who are coming on their own and the ones living here.... it's gonna be huge!

I'm going to NZ v PNG at Skilled. Also, Semi 3 @ Lang Park

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • scobie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Canga
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.