Karmichael Hunt - Highlights.

All depends on your valuation of a statue. Can you buy it with a MasterCard?
Also, he would have made more in league in the end if he stuck it out. I sometimes wonder whether the challenge from Slater got to him and he copped out. His attitude off the field suggests he doesn't exactly have great mental fortitude....

We win the competition in 2015 minimum.
I don’t know about that.

As a staunch member of the ‘you played way too long Darius’ club, 2015 was probably the start of career best form for him.

No doubt Hunt would have played a different style, but it would be hard to argue it would have been better than Boyd‘s form at that particular time.

Should 100% be given a train and trial deal. Could be a useful centre until Staggs is fit.

I may be on the outer here, but I’ve always rated this guy. Reckon he ruined his career moving from rugby league. He could have been anything!

I may be on the outer here, but I’ve always rated this guy. Reckon he ruined his career moving from rugby league. He could have been anything!

I doubt this view is on the outer, if anything it pretty much sums up most people’s opinion on the guy.

Also, he would have made more in league in the end if he stuck it out. I sometimes wonder whether the challenge from Slater got to him and he copped out. His attitude off the field suggests he doesn't exactly have great mental fortitude....

No way would he have made more. It’s only been the last couple years where people Made over $1m. He was getting almost double some years 10 years ago.

He did what made him the most money, and when he left he truly had done everything in the game and was young. I can see why he left, I just wish he never did.

I don't know what dates this clip the most...

The old uniforms
The old TV score graphics
The poor video quality

or the fact that most of the scorelines show us winning....

KHunt through the middle, passing to Hodges...

michael_crying-DMID1-5o7z4z1n0-250x250.gif

KHunt through the middle, passing to Hodges...

michael_crying-DMID1-5o7z4z1n0-250x250.gif

Even the other way worked pretty well to in the back end of 2006...and I've been an a binge of The Office...so nice meme.

Just a quick reminder of the type of talent this club can identify, nuture and turn into representative stars

Isaako needs this shit on replay! run hard son and play ball later. The rest of the team needs to watch it to see what support play is!

He achieved soo much soo early kinda understandable that he was thinking of a new challenge, crazy to think he is still only 34 given how long ago he was playing for us.
But all the shit that happened after he left just makes it a big what if, he definitely had Statue material all over him, makes you wonder how less shit we would of been after Lockyer retired if Hunt stayed on.

Absolutely. Badel was quite the idiot with that comment.

Hunt was a massive talent. I think if he stayed here he would have been a real leader and probably up there with Locky for our best fullback.

Absolutely. Badel was quite the idiot with that comment.

Hunt was a massive talent. I think if he stayed here he would have been a real leader and probably up there with Locky for our best fullback.

I think it’s hilarious when people say someone is as good or better than Karmichael hunt. I think they forget he did everything before turning 22. He was better at 17/18 than most fullbacks ever have been. Even the likes of Ponga and Tedesco, you see how they play now but forget that hunt was younger. Tedesco really didn’t find form (largely due to injury) until mid 20s.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Broncos Maestro
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.