NEWS Karmichael's dream comes true

One game wonder, Karmichael Hunt has cattisoned feet down into a head coaching role with the South Logan Magpies Mal Meninga Cup team, after graduating from USC with a BSC (Psych) in September:

“I am super excited to begin my coaching career with Souths Logan Magpies, the club that represents the juniors I grew up playing for. I have a real passion for helping the next generation of players coming through, and coaching this years’ MM Cup team gives me the opportunity to do so. I look forward to passing on the breadth of knowledge I have learnt so far.”

Screen966dbaf4e9e1c8d980105daf12207f85

I need you to scoop that into a bag

Magpies CEO Jim McCleland said:

“The club is enthusiastic to announce Karmichael’s appointment as coach of our Mal Meninga side in 2022. The Magpies started on a journey with Karmichael 23 years ago and we are thrilled that he chose to return to Souths Logan Magpies in 2021 with the intention of starting his coaching career with our club. He brings a wealth of knowledge, integrity and the Magpies DNA and we look forward to being a part of his coaching journey.”

McHunt

Has anyone seen the guy smile? I've met him numerous times, and been around when he's jumped in to help around the juniors and not once seen a smile on his face - maybe its just me.

Has anyone seen the guy smile? I've met him numerous times, and been around when he's jumped in to help around the juniors and not once seen a smile on his face - maybe its just me.

He smiled when he got off his charges.

He smiled taking a photo with my son, and when the young fella asked him for tips on how to run it hard.

I've only met him once, when he was just out of school. That was in a social context. He was pretty cheery.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.