Karmichael's Shot On Anasta.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
But Karmichael is in doubt for this fridays match, he has a corked leg. He hasnt trained all week.

Common sense prevails now please be ok for friday night [icon_pray.

Jaimi-Lee said:
But Karmichael is in doubt for this fridays match, he has a corked leg. He hasnt trained all week.

Now we move onto this problem... Hopefully he'll be fine, they haven't said it's a bad one, so fingers crossed... Spose we'll find out soon enough.

At least his name is clear. I think we'd all rather him sit out a match due to injury.

Great news, well done Team Bronco. And yes it will be well worth trawling the Sydney papers tomorrow [icon_lol1.

Russo said:
Great news, well done Team Bronco. And yes it will be well worth trawling the Sydney papers tomorrow [icon_lol1.

Warren Smith has already expressed his surprise on FoxSports News... [icon_non

Warren Smith is a jerk.He was hoping all along that K would go :!: Suck it up Smith :P

I'd really love to hear what the commentors on ABC thought. Especially the fool comparing it to Les Boyd's hit on Brohman. ABC should get a refund on his salary.

The Judiciary were probably stunned by the experts the Broncos hired.

Should the Broncos send the experts bills to the Judiciary Panel. [icon_lol1.

Vogstar90 said:
has ABC radio said anything?

It'll certainly be interesting to hear the reactions of them and the Continuous Crap on the weekend. Pretty embarrassing after their calls for Hunt to be virtually rubbed out of the game for most of the season.

Deadset ABC radio have something against Hunt. Every game i've listened to they just constantly bag him out, then watch a Sunday footy show and they are the opposite. The kiwi commentators are exceptionally bad, like you think the normal ones are bad, those guys pick on whatever he does, probly the way he does his laces up to.

And he's in some doubt with a corked thigh? Is this another mind game?

They couldn't suspend him after letting Ryan off last year... but i was expecting him to continue the Broncos winless streak at the judiciary extending back to 1994. But when they got Alfie off the dangerous throw, in that case they still suspended a Bronco for 2 weeks

Good news :D There was no malicious intent and it was Anasta's trip which caused the head contact

Good decision.

The incident looked absolutely terrible but accidents happen.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.