Karmichael's Shot On Anasta.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
wally said:
If he gets suspended it will be the biggest Joke ever... And tbh i hope shit hits the fan if he is.

Didn't the Cowboys fella that wiped out Hodgeson only get 1 week...? His was worse charged at a Grade 4 aswell. And he had a swinging arm didn't he?.... Guess the difference is that Anasta had a broken nose and Hodgeson was seemingly fine..

Gosh the supense of this is killing me.

Not a swinging arm, but a raised elbow.

It's the risk you take. If Ashley Graham chose to fight the charge he would've copped more than 1 week, but he took the early plea.
With K, it didn't matter if he took the early plea or contested the charge unsuccessfully, it's a 1 week suspension.

Ten news just said Karmichael is before the Judiciary... hopefully we'll find out soon!

Raised Elbow it was Coxy, had a mental blank when i made the comment... still worse then what K's appeared to be, and not accidental like K's was (correct?)

Woooo Hooo

From Courier Mail Website

BRONCOS fullback Karmichael Hunt is free to play in Friday night's Derby blockbuster against North Queensland after beating a grade three careless high tackle charge at the NRL judiciary in Sydney tonight.
Hunt managed to convince the judiciary panel that his shoulder charge on Roosters five-eighth Braith Anasta on Friday night was accidental.
The judiciary hearing lasted almost two hours and the Broncos, who have not been successful at the judiciary since 1994, were thrilled at the outcome.

Hunt was represented by former judiciary chief Jim Hall, sports scientist Tim Gabbett, video analysis expert Scott Barker and Broncos recruitment head Paul Bunn, who has wide judiciary experience.

Hunt’s clearance serves as a major boost to the Broncos hopes of maintaining their unbeaten start to the season against the winless Cowboys.

The Cowboys will arrive in Brisbane tomorrow afternoon after finalising their preparations in Townsville in the morning.

In a busy night at league headquarters Melbourne Storm forward Brett White was earlier unsuccessful in his bid to have a Grade 4 striking charge downgraded and will miss four NRL matches.

I can't believe it took them 2 hours to come to the decision. Best news of my day [icon_drun

Can't wait to see the Sydney news papers tomorrow along with the ABC and Continous Crap team.

Flutterby said:
I can't believe it took them 2 hours to come to the decision. [icon_drun

I think when channel 10 said he was in the judiciary room, I think he just walked into the building.

What a great result for K Hunt and the broncos. Now focus on Friday nights game boys.

Kaz said:
Flutterby said:
I can't believe it took them 2 hours to come to the decision. [icon_drun

I think when channel 10 said he was in the judiciary room, I think he just walked into the building.

I'm thinking that to... cause i think it was like channel 7 that had Breaking news on White (mighta been at the end of 10 though)..

Although the article posted said it took nearly 2 hours

Waste of time and money for one hour of rubbish.Common sense prevailed but disruption to the Broncs was IMO all they were after.

Good to get a win after all these years icon_thumbs_u

According to Fox Sports News, after baffling the panel with science, reaction times, player heights, intent, etc, they didn't know if they were Arthur or Martha and decided he must be innocent. Compare that with Brett Whites scientific defence - "I did what I had to do". I guess that's why he's in the front row.

cameo said:
Compare that with Brett Whites scientific defence - "I did what I had to do". I guess that's why he's in the front row.

.... and spending the next 4 weeks on the sidelines - that shows he doesn't even pretend to have an remorse

Active Now

• Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosMan
  • Hoof Hearted
  • MrMoore
  • Jazza
  • leon.bott
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mark H
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • jd87
  • kman
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.