Aug 25, 2018
Brisbane Broncos have lost sight
of the culture and desire
that made the club so successful

Paul Kent,
The Daily Telegraph
September 17, 2019 8:37pm

Last edited by a moderator:
What is wrong with sitting around drinking coffee?

Dont have issues with the coffee, but WTF, a sleep room? That is taking the piss.
Yeah seems a bit soft.
Don't get me wrong I like a good supporting bed and a restful sleep, that was before kids though haha.

They can sleep at home ffs. So fucking stupid.

Nothing I think its great , maybe little Kenty can't handle his lattes.
On another note, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there more finals footy to be played?
Haven't heard anything about it since Sunday.
Haven't heard anything about anything bar how much the Broncos suck now and have fallen and so forth. But given the other team to have been eliminated, by a broken Manly missing so many players they had to ask for special dispensation to name their 21, is also the favourite team of the Sydney media's favourite alcoholic rambling fuckwit it's no surprise they've shifted their focus up here.

To be fair, elements of our game like our feeble goaline defence in the last few years smacked of pampered rich kids who didnt want to work hard. Maybe we should get some Manaly style Bunnings furniture for the boys to sit on. Sure would like to be a fly on the wall today with the PDA chats.

It's the gateway drug to walking around the town like you own the place.

This is true. I just finished my 2nd coffee for the day and am about to launch into the biggest strut you have ever seen.

Gordon Tallis, the truth whisper. **** me this shit gets better and better.
I know, if there was such a thing as a journalist license he would surely have had it torn up for making such a dickfisted hash of reporting what is an absolute omnishambles. I mean there is a thousand angles to write this up and he chooses to call Gordy a 'truth whisperer'. Pitiful really.

. The players sat through their highlights video and, apparently, thought so little of what they just saw, and what was needed against Parramatta, that half the team then headed to the pub, where some played the pokies. Yes, the Queen of the Nile is a cruel temptress. They played her late into the night and into the next day. Here it all becomes about small advantages.
Such a wordsmith.

Sure hes using a fair few words.....but in summary, its pretty correct.

All of that still doesn't trump the benefits the storm get in game via the wrestle + referees and the suspiciously stacked squad that the rorters have.

Last edited:
It's gonna be a looooon off season. This article will appear again in February.

I was hating on Gordie,

but....
.....I am starting to think perhaps he was right a little bit.
Have these players won anything? No.
Are they spoiled? Yes.
Are they entitled? Yes. (Like every professional sportsman, to be fair, you sorta have to be to become elite).

I'd love Brad Thorn or Shane Webcke with a bigger visibility in and around the club. Imagine having to look Brad Thorn in the eye coming off that performance.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.