VOTE Kev’s midseason mark

Rate Kev as a coach so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't you start as well.

he's sipping Kool-Aid with Highwayman

So according to Tallis it's 3 players that have been leaking to the media about Issues with kevvie and if he knows, then the club definitely knows who they are, which to me says they are likely players dropped or offered out

I'm thinking atleast one of them is Oates and Obviously TPJ, Tallis also ruled out that it was Lodge saying even though he disagreed with what he was saying last year he owned his words.

While Tallis is a massive dickhead I don't think he is a liar.
Tallis said the players had let Wayne and Seibold down resulting in them being sacked. So the players have been at club for a while.

The one I can’t pick is when he says something like “one even went to another club and got that coach sacked” . I don’t know who he’s talking about? Kniko and Kearny? Moose and Green?

Nah he's still a flog. Totally changed his tune on the entire club simply because Kev is there. Then wants to sprout about earning more respect stabbing someone in the chest than the back.

Well Gordie, you're right. But you've also shown you're willing to stab in the back as well as the front, mate, so your words ring hollow.

How are your Titans going, champ?

I like Talis again.

You just know he's doing it to defend Kev on a personal level rather than the club, but no matter what you think of Tallis, he didn't miss as far as the players are concerned. I just want to know why he gets on radio and goes nuclear on their asses like this rather than marching into the club and doing it to their faces, much like his words here are advocating.

The one thing that doesnt help Kev this year is there is about to be a major player cleanout (up to 15 are out by the end of this year alone with 12 off contract currently unsigned and 3 told to look elsewhere in TPJ Lodge and Oates). That wasn't the case last year. Kev really needs to show that those who are staying are starting to progress at the back end of the year and those who are coming in to the team next year will add value to the team as a whole because next year he wont be given any leniency what so ever. (and nor he should either) He will just have to bite the bullet now with the cattle he has with a massive eye on next year to turn it around. The club however can’t get the wooden spoon again as it would be disastrous

You just know he's doing it to defend Kev on a personal level rather than the club, but no matter what you think of Tallis, he didn't miss as far as the players are concerned. I just want to know why he gets on radio and goes nuclear on their asses like this rather than marching into the club and doing it to their faces, much like his words here are advocating.
Lol doesn't want to cause a scene...

Active Now

• barker
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.