VOTE Kev’s midseason mark

Rate Kev as a coach so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

At some stage, shortly, we need to start having a win or at least put an end to being thrashed. Our coaching team need to find a way or **** off.

It makes you wonder who's managers dropped some incentives into their accounts to do so. Keeps the focus of their players.
whose managers did what now? player managers will have to assure clubs that the player they are suddenly offering isn't a backstabbing sissy boy who isn't mature enough to stand up and put in the work when the chips are down. If I were another club, I would be very hesitant at taking on a TPJ or an Oates if they are dropped on both form and attitude. If anything, Walters is doing them a favour by not saying these instigators exist.

Somewhat off topic but has a sacked coach ever gone on to win a premiership at another club?

The most successful coach that got sacked (and who left 2 other clubs early) is Stuart at the Raiders.

Shouldn't be counting rounds 1 & 2 of 2020 as they were played under completely different rules.

I'd say their inclusion probably assists whatever argument they're trying to make though.

Taking the results of rounds 1 & 2 2020 out, it reduces Seibs to 1 win, 12.3 pts scored per game and 32.8 pts conceded per game... all worse than Kevvie's

But really why are they bothering to compare one shit version of a team to an existing shit version of a team... I'm sure fans of 15 other teams dont give a shit... didn't the tigers just concede 66 points and the titans concede 48 points in a half??

At some stage, shortly, we need to start having a win or at least put an end to being thrashed. Our coaching team need to find a way or **** off.

Such a short sited way to look at it , coaches can only do so much.
Read the article it's horse shit , seibolds 2nd yr was worse than his first . Don't you think Kevvie deserves his chance to see a second yr to make that comparison fair

I think someone on here has already pointed out (Sorry if I don't credit you whoever it was) that due to no NRL games to cover for almost a fortnight that the media would go into overdrive with as much negative press as they could conjure up to ensure the klickbait continues for their respective mastheads.

This sort of contrived shite is a prime example of what we can expect over the next few weeks. Even beofore next season - I'm still confident that we now have a less ardious run of games and Kevvie will manage to win another couple of games which will also render this comparison fully laughable.

I think someone on here has already pointed out (Sorry if I don't credit you whoever it was) that due to no NRL games to cover for almost a fortnight that the media would go into overdrive with as much negative press as they could conjure up to ensure the klickbait continues for their respective mastheads.

This sort of contrived shite is a prime example of what we can expect over the next few weeks. Even beofore next season - I'm still confident that we now have a less ardious run of games and Kevvie will manage to win another couple of games which will also render this comparison fully laughable.
Even Locky saw it coming. He said something along the lines of the commentary won’t change over the next few weeks when he was being interviewed

The interesting question I want to know is why have the media turned on Kevvie? Where is it coming from?

Seibold took a roster that was one win off equal first, to scraping into the 8 with a historically low cut off for the 8, and then a genuinely well deserved spoon the following year.

Kev has had to take the squad/roster that Seibold decimated with confidence below 0, and with an even worse starting squad than Seibold in 2019, along with bullshit rule changes that make it much harder for teams to defend.

I'm not rating Kev very highly but I'd give Seibold a negative -10/10 and I'd give Walters a 0/10.

Kev's definitely better but he'll need to show a hell of a lot more to get an extension. He shouldn't be sacked anytime soon, he should just see out the season and see where we are at 2 months into next season. His roster this year isn't fair to be judged on fully, although the signs are pretty dismal.

Even Locky saw it coming. He said something along the lines of the commentary won’t change over the next few weeks when he was being interviewed
saw it coming? or was informed?

So according to Tallis it's 3 players that have been leaking to the media about Issues with kevvie and if he knows, then the club definitely knows who they are, which to me says they are likely players dropped or offered out

I'm thinking atleast one of them is Oates and Obviously TPJ, Tallis also ruled out that it was Lodge saying even though he disagreed with what he was saying last year he owned his words.

While Tallis is a massive dickhead I don't think he is a liar.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwibronco
  • Astro
  • Cavalo
  • Ffs...
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dash
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.