OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Karl Morris is more of an issue that I see than anything else, Career Murdoch Lackey and was heavily involved in all the crap that started with the end of Bennetts second stint to this.

DD is the only new hire that I'm aware of at that level since then so it's hard to just put it on him.
Yeah fair call

Lol I agree but your post reminds me of this meme so badly lol.

Thats fucking Broncos football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball **** it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember. We win together we celebrate together. Broncos football will be back baby!
This got dark real quick 😂

So your opinion is quite strong in the second paragraph, but on the first I saw a video earlier of someone saying that they don’t care about the “poor Kevvie” rhetoric, because he gets paid for the job so the payment nullifies the feelings of sympathy. I like that.
I’m just tired of paying memberships, tickets, merchandise etc for a bunch of blokes who don’t seem to care. So whatever feelings get hurt, so be it. True, he does get paid, so I guess who cares, but I like most fans, just want wins.
Bring in coach that does that.

I look forward to next years media campaign

“ This year we don’t have Kevvie” 🎵

Are you the bloke who posts a team list in every thread? Like literally obsessed with teamlists.

I always found that weird.

Imagine if you opened a word doc with the storm or panthers list inside?
Sproj's team lists are the best piece an analysis to come out of bhq. The fact we stopped getting them towards the end of the year is every reason why our season ended the way it did.

We need more sproj team lists in 2025 to ensure our rightful place at the top of the table.

Yeah top 8 or even top 6, or even finals twice in 4 years?
Imagine if we don't make the finals next year. That's 0 finals in 7 years for madge. Everyone will be losing their minds.

If 2015 was 2022 madge would have missed the finals as Kevy did with 13 wins. It could have been 0 finals in 8 years if that Was the case!!

Woah

Imagine if we don't make the finals next year. That's 0 finals in 7 years for madge. Everyone will be losing their minds.

If 2015 was 2022 madge would have missed the finals as Kevy did with 13 wins. It could have been 0 finals in 8 years if that Was the case!!

Woah
If he doesn’t make the finals, he should facing a review too. Unacceptable

No, we just didnt have a top 8 coach and setup to make the most of the players available to him.
Yes. What if we have a bottom 4 team but place in the top 2? Or we have a premiership winning team and place in the top 4?

I know, we have a wooden spoon team, a top 8 coach but a bottom 4 halfback.

Yes. What if we have a bottom 4 team but place in the top 2? Or we have a premiership winning team and place in the top 4?

Confused Thinking GIF

If we had a bottom 4 team and finished top 2 we would have the worlds greatest ever coach.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dee
  • Purple Pills
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pigskin
  • Yem
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Galah
  • mrtij
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.