OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

I'll break my silence. Clubs fucked. The logic for firing kevy "1 finals in 4 seasons is unacceptable". Let's hire madge who's had 0 finals in 6 seasons.

But you know, **** it, the buck stops with the coach, just not madge surprisingly.
I'm wrapped that the mental health ward gave you a phone. I wish you all the best in recovery.

If you don't want to be a Bronco. Don't.

Good point, Reece walsh, Ezra Mam were the same age in their grand final appearance. Why not cut Kevy more slack given he had two toddlers in his grand final, Madge only had one?
Very different, Walsh made origin last year, Mam was Dally M 5/8 and went onto make origin squad this year.

Api didn't hit his prime till 2020

Very different, Walsh made origin last year, Mam was Dally M 5/8 and went onto make origin squad this year.

Api didn't hit his prime till 2020
Oh well agree to disagree mrtij. Means bugger all now doesn't it?

Oh well agree to disagree mrtij. Means bugger all now doesn't it?
You're right it's a moot point I'm not denying Rabbits didn't have a stacked squad. Moreso just pointing out that Api wasn't even their first choice hooker back then, you were listing him as though he was the player he is today

I've got the new thread about sacking the next bloke in charge being thrown up within 24 hours of him being announced as the head coach.
Your desire for mediocrity is noted. I said to you that I will see you at end of season.

You made more excuses than Bill Clinton about around Monica. Keep chugging on that sword.

Heals rips into the board and management.

Said that Lockyer has been away so the board did the review without him, the one footy presence that the board has on it.

Heals rips into the board and management.

Said that Lockyer has been away so the board did the review without him, the one footy presence that the board has on it.

i listened to 30 seconds of this..: heals is the only cricket player with CTE it seems

Are you the bloke who posts a team list in every thread? Like literally obsessed with teamlists.

I always found that weird.

Imagine if you opened a word doc with the storm or panthers list inside?

You find it weird? Excellent, this makes me feel better.

And Word doc for lists? Are you still living in the 90s?

I'm just going to say that if we don't make the top 8 we don't have a top 8 team.
Let's be real here if Walsh and Reyno have barely any games off next season we are a top 4 team atleast on paper, we have 2 Elite middles, 1 Very good middle who could be Elite(Willison), an Elite Halfback if he plays most of the season(Reyno who in form is a top 3 halfback you could say) and a very good if not elite if in form 6 with Mam combined with elite if in form centres in Staggs and Cobbo combined with Probably the Best fullback even arguably the best player in the game when in form in Walsh.

Top 6 at minimum, but if we get our key players in form it's a top 2 side(keep in mind this is with injury luck).

That's not even counting in Mozer who could very well have a breakout given what we have seen, but it would depend on our team finding form I think, and there is Te kura who could be due to be our next Willison as well as he will get more game time.

That said I think 2025 is our last premiership window season till we answer the post Reyno question.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.