OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

The prima donna aspect is exactly why we can't have our next coach be anything like Kev. I don't think we can ever win a comp while we have our current mentality. If we loose a few players along the way I think it will be the ones unwilling to make the sacrifices to be successful.

Holbrook and Arthur will be rolled up and spit out eventually here. New coaches could be successful or go the way of pies. What I have seen even with Waynes system is a steady decline in what professionalism looks like at the Broncos. We look like a club that has it all and we do. You feel like a star without earning it because you essentially have a palace and servants all over the place. There is no sacrifice anywhere at our club. I think Madge can change that. Pampering can happen once you earn it on the training pitch and in the gym.
Ok Pies. Maybe you should post motivational banners like burn the boats too because it worked so well last time.

The players need a harder edge, sure. But use the facilities and servants to their advantage, not against them by cancelling it.

Pretty cooked sort of a take from Heals.

Michael Collins did the review, not the board. Lockyer, even if he was there would have had zero input.

Some of the blame shifting in this forum is next level. Kevvie got everything he asked for, even to the point of getting Ikin punted. Not the board out there coming up with game strategy and fixing shit defence. That's all on Kev. Different story if he's not getting support from the board but as far as I can see they backed him to the hilt.

Lockyer is the football presence on the board, Heals is 100% correct he should be there to add clarity to the findings and interpret the findings and contribute.

As a board member he was going to have to pass judgement on the findings and reach the outcome of sacking the coach- but he played no part in giving his ideas?

Heals has been through this process with QC and the Heat and is the deputy chair, and he was hands on and used his cricket IQ to contribute.

Coach sackings have generally been the biggest. Grand Finals don't peak as high, but you get better sustained traffic for the entire week, rather than the usual increase that starts around a Thursday.

Coaches sacked, players acting like football players on the piss, etc. do better as we're often the only Broncos site carrying information on rumours and stuff.
Payne Haas’ choice to ask for a release was the worst I’ve ever seen BHQ perform so I reckon that’s the highest peak?

Are you one of these people that think all the birds are government drones?

Nah , but I do expect a coach and his Captain to have game plans on how to exploit opposition weaknesses and be able react and adjust when the same is done to them .
Reyno and Kev both failed at this KPI .

Lockyer is the football presence on the board, Heals is 100% correct he should be there to add clarity to the findings and interpret the findings and contribute.

As a board member he was going to have to pass judgement on the findings and reach the outcome of sacking the coach- but he played no part in giving his ideas?

Heals has been through this process with QC and the Heat and is the deputy chair, and he was hands on and used his cricket IQ to contribute.

The dummy spit by Kev sealed his own fate .

Are you one of these people that think all the birds are government drones?
on the nose hints GIF by Efteling

Payne Haas’ choice to ask for a release was the worst I’ve ever seen BHQ perform so I reckon that’s the highest peak?

Definately saw a slight bump, but because it was reported, it wasn't a big traffic day.

The majority of our traffic is lurkers.

We the forum members should be coach.

eg: 4 coaches at a time.

If they win they coach the next round & continue until they are beaten & then the next 4 step up etc.

Problem solved. 😆

So where was locky then... this seems like it should have been a high priority for him to attend?? Does he give a ****.. or just another old boy upset... out of interest then what has locky contributed to this shit fight as the football brain on the board?

If they win they coach the next round & continue until they are beaten & then the next 4 step up etc.

Problem solved. 😆
Bags the round where we play the Cows or Tigers.

Problem solved. 😆

Sure , but what excuses are allowed after a loss ?

The NSWRL are conspiring against the Broncos ?
The Bunker is biased against the Broncos ?
We had player X , Y ,Z not available ?
It`s Origin and we have to play the Warriors away ?
The Ref is biased and secretly in cahoots with betting companies ?

All sound fair and reasonable . Please feel free to add to the list any you might think are valid .

Where are you getting this from? You’ve mentioned it a couple times
A linked article . from this forum .

He chucked a tantrum in the meeting and a female staff member walked out .
Then he got the DCM .

He chucked a tantrum in the meeting and a female staff member walked out .
Then he got the DCM .
I don't think it was just the female staffer that walked out.

Hard to defend Kev if what is being reported actually went down (I have no reason not to believe it) as a lot of the criticism is exactly what most on here have been talking about for a long time. Club has done the right thing in moving on from Kev now.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • bert_lifts
  • Behold
  • phoenix
  • johnny plath
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • broncos4life
  • mieko
  • theshed
  • Emanon
  • Allo
  • Painin the Haas
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • kwomo
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.