OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Holy imagine. And will you take it personally when he doesn't?

Why would I give a shit?

You've spent the last 2 years riding him into the turf for no other reason than his dad is the coach, that's basically it. Which to me, is ridiculous.

He's had the best period of his career, at times last season (2023) he was one of our best. It would be a dagger to yourself if the new coach stepped in and named him in Round 1.

Why would I give a shit?

You've spent the last 2 years riding him into the turf for no other reason than his dad is the coach, that's basically it. Which to me, is ridiculous.

He's had the best period of his career, at times last season (2023) he was one of our best. It would be a dagger to yourself if the new coach stepped in and named him in Round 1.
No, I've repeated over and over to you, my concern was he'd get his father sacked. I reiterated it over and over to vomit point, but you still kept going on with it. It was never about Billy. It was about his father. You kept ignoring what I was saying and went on with your own wank.

And here we are, having this moronic conversation again. And his father got sacked.

Move on, and get over your infatuation with Billy. I no longer give a shit. The ship sailed. And sank.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.