OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

And you are claiming your 'win' over @tommy? A guy who is a known ranter and like you is never wrong? Wow, you really are getting more and more desperate for pats on the back.
Oi. **** you lol. I'm wrong plenty, it's just this is the only thing I've been harping on for 2 years. I am shocked and confused at your attack.

People are just re-writing history to bag the Broncos for anything and everything.
You are attempting to rewrite history relying on either poor comprehension or deliberate distortion.

No one has accused Billy of getting rid of anyone. There are two forks here, that aren't necessarily aligned:

1. The conspiracy theory that Kevvie skewed the roster to ensure his son didn't face serious threat (eg @tommy)
2. The incompetence theory that we (including but not restricted to Kevvie) can't pick talent. (eg @Sproj)

Fair enough. Congrats to you guys for being right about our club having a false dawn. Your reward is an equally unimpressive coach coming on board.
The next coach will be the best coach. They always are.

Fair enough. Congrats to you guys for being right about our club having a false dawn. Your reward is an equally unimpressive coach coming on board.
There was so much emotion involved with Kev, and I get it. I felt it too. But I do honestly try and be as objective as possible (except when I’m joking). If you read through the early pages you can see how much thought I put into my opinions on Kev and how much I wanted it to work.

It’s not fair to act like it was just a vendetta against a club legend who replaced the worst coaching stint of all time. I had every motivation to want Kev to succeed but unfortunately saw cracks very early on.

I am now approaching our next coach in the same way. I’m trying to be reasonable about their strengths and weaknesses while also hoping for the best.

I don’t have a bias around Madge, good or bad. I am not super excited by him, but I also know he has some qualities that may work under the right circumstances. I will base my opinion on him, or whoever the next coach is, based on what I observe.

Three posts, after he'd signed with Dolphins.

Which just prove my point.

Well, no, sorry bucko.

@Sproj's post was on April 3. The first mention of Plath signing with the Dolphins was on April 12.

Discussion over.

csi miami GIF

Well, no, sorry bucko.

@Sproj's post was on April 3. The first mention of Plath signing with the Dolphins was on April 12.

Discussion over.

csi miami GIF

Played his last game for Wynnum April 2 detective.

Has anyone got reynos full quotes when asked if the players were a critical factor in Kevys sacking?

Just said, on the 9 news tonight, ex Broncos coach wants answers.

Not a single person on here had heard of him or seen him play when he he went to Dolphins- people now saying they're massive Wynnum Colts fans and would have always signed him are talking such lies.
You’re talking absolute shit there. I know for one I fancied him in our colours because I knew how hard his dad went. So you’re “ not a single person” is pie in the sky rhetoric. Grow up for **** sake. At times your vibe is genuine prepubescent.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • jd87
  • Hurrijo
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Shane Tronc
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.