NEWS Kevin Walters: Talk of ‘rebuilding Broncos’ just gives club excuses

Did ample really have to be a whole fucking season though? It was abundantly clear to everyone months ago there were better alternatives yet he butchered our season playing everybody out of position.

The Board in their wisdom has decided to “manage” players out of the club. Boyd,McCulloch, Milford, Bird etc. Wow they tried that with Wayne and didn’t go well?
The players are not the problem it is the CEO. And coach.
Perhaps look in the mirror both of you and see the problem for yourselves.

The Board in their wisdom has decided to “manage” players out of the club. Boyd,McCulloch, Milford, Bird etc. Wow they tried that with Wayne and didn’t go well?
The players are not the problem it is the CEO. And coach.
Perhaps look in the mirror both of you and see the problem for yourselves.

Players are kinda the problem.

i'm starting with the maaaan in the mirror
i'm asking him to chaaange his ways
and no message couldve been any clearer
if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make that change
Eeeee heeeere!

The headline in this post is not mine and somehow it has come from a post by some named McHunt who has posted a thread with this headline. My headline should read Creative Stuffup!

Cannot get an explanation of how this happened

Players are kinda the problem.

The headline in this post is not mine and somehow it has come from a post by some named McHunt who has posted a thread with this headline. My headline should read Creative Stuffup!

Cannot get an explanation of how this happened
Ya know mods have everyone's ip address. Dumbass.

You fail again.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.