Kevvy Walter's sacking

bronco original

bronco original

Oct 1, 2024
You got be joking, broncs missed the finals by a thread because their best players couldn't play the whole season. Anyone with any footy brains can see that. Instead of sacking Kevvy Walter's, the bronco's board members & chairman need to be sacked. Where's their accountability?? To blame the coach alone, bunch of jokers!! And then bring in a nsw coach for qld team, even bigger jokers. What about Cameron Smith, Mal Meninga??

You got be joking, broncs missed the finals by a thread because their best players couldn't play the whole season. Anyone with any footy brains can see that. Instead of sacking Kevvy Walter's, the bronco's board members & chairman need to be sacked. Where's their accountability?? To blame the coach alone, bunch of jokers!! And then bring in a nsw coach for qld team, even bigger jokers. What about Cameron Smith, Mal Meninga??
So you came in with a brand new account, very first post to have a rant. These same issues are already being discussed at length in other threads.

Thanks for your opinion, feel free to read and join in with those threads.

I demand a review of their review!!

It is incredibly unfortunate but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We have mulled over it enough. Very sad for Kev, I would have loved for him to stay on, blah blah. Lets just give Madge a proper go. etc etc

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Allo
  • phoenix
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Confidor
  • davidp
  • simplythebest
  • winslow_wong
  • BruiserMk1
  • Xarr
  • Ffs...
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.