RUMOUR Kieran Foran to Brisbane in 2018

His godfather denied any link to the Broncos.

He also said that Foran doesn't have a management team.

Ah well, the dream was good while it lasted.

His godfather denied any link to the Broncos.

He also said that Foran doesn't have a management team.

Ah well, the dream was good while it lasted.

Correct but not correct. Although not registered he is party to acting on behalf alongside another manager (no it is not Paul Sutton at this time)

4 or 5 journalists picked it up at the same time and Joe confirmed it, I highly doubt they all just made it up.

Smoke = Fire.

Unfortunately Journos talk and copy + paste to often. Alongside this "management" will often throw out some berley to push the market.

Unfortunately Journos talk and copy + paste to often. Alongside this "management" will often throw out some berley to push the market.
Unfortunetly anonymous people on the internet say shit they can't back up either. Trust me I have inside info.

This is the way I see it.....

On his day Foran is sensational, if you were going to pick a player that is the perfect foil for Milford that isn't at the end of their career... Foran is it, end of.

In terms of form and off field issues.... well I have 5 words for you.... Darius Boyd and Adam Blair.... I seem to remember what was being said when we signed these two, look at them now.

If we can Foran... HOLY SHITBALLS BATMAN

This is the way I see it.....

On his day Foran is sensational, if you were going to pick a player that is the perfect foil for Milford that isn't at the end of their career... Foran is it, end of.

In terms of form and off field issues.... well I have 5 words for you.... Darius Boyd and Adam Blair.... I seem to remember what was being said when we signed these two, look at them now.

If we can Foran... HOLY SHITBALLS BATMAN

Umm blair had form issues and Darius had daddy issues (not to say it was easy on him ) ! Forans issues are far worse than either !

Don McKinnon Foran's Godfather and spokesman- he doesn't have a manager has issued a statement saying he hasn't instigated any talks about 2018.

McKinnon is not the former Manly player that took a leak on the field in the Broncos' first game.

Bennett just finished saying no one from the Broncos has spoken to Foran, but said they are always interested in quality players.

WAYNE Bennett has dismissed speculation linking Kiwis playmaker Kieran Foran to NRL club Brisbane in 2018.
Reports claimed Foran saw Brisbane’s NRL master coach as the ideal man to help the troubled superstar get his life back on track, replacing Dragons-bound playmaker Ben Hunt next year.
But Bennett said on Wednesday: “That’s a media story — no one at this club has spoken to Kieran Foran or his manager.”
Asked if he would be interested in Foran, Bennett said: “We are always interested in quality players but no one has spoken to him.
Www.foxsports.com.au

As I said, the dream was good while it lasted.

Unfortunately, Foran will not be coming to the club.

I still maintain that Wayne won't be going into one of the last seasons of his career with a nothing fill in player at HB before we go to the market in 2019.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.