Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Friggen Storm.

Knights 26
Storm 14

Knights played really well.

Nothing seemed to go the Storms way.

Good game by the Knights. I wish they would have played Fa'aoso a bit more as that is going to hurt my fantasy league team *sad face*.

The knights got them good!

Ok - that is twice the deadball tactic has been used to success against the Storm. I reckon teams should do it more often without OVER-USING it... if it makes sense.

This wasn't a good result for the Broncs though...

lockyer47 said:
This wasn't a good result for the Broncs though...

Yes it was! Now when the broncos win their next 3, and storm lose 2 of their last 3, and so do the tigers, knights and whoever else is ahead of us, and we finish 4th. Yo! Lolz

How funny would it be if we finished 4th? LOL

The only thing funny about that is the fact that it would mean the Storm choked and died...

This is why the top 8 system is SOOOO flawed its not even funny. Sigh.........

Did Billy Slater play in a wheel chair or was he just crap????

Woohoo the Knights winning did just enough to win my first finals match against my brother. He finished 1st and I finished 8th. He had a 150 point lead going into the Knights vs Storm game but that score dropped down due to double checking of stats. I ended up winning 1004 to 1003. Boy is he pissed off and I have bragging rights at work for the rest of the week.

I was gonna change my tip all day but didn't, I hate the Storm right now.

Always thought the Kniggots would win this, aren't I clever. And good looking.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.