Kodi Nikorima Joins the Warriors

There's no way Kodi defends in the middle for anything longer than 15 minutes a game. He's not a 9 either
So, what your saying is the last year we didn't stink and made the GF where he played plenty of hooker off the bench was a dream then?

So after just wasting all that time on having him try to mimic halfbacks, waste a few more years for him to not mimic another player?

My point is that we have the same coach, same offense and a fella who can play a very similar role to Cook. For everyone who states the number 9 is all about tackling isn't really watching the modern game. Cook isn't exactly the biggest cat either but like Souths, we have a pretty hearty sized pack that can all kick in on defense.

I wouldn't even play him if he decides to go early, Give the youngsters a go

So, what your saying is the last year we didn't stink and made the GF where he played plenty of hooker off the bench was a dream then?
He was great for about 15 minutes a game in 2015 too

Lets see if I'm right; Nikorima will be released immediately at some point this week, Bird will come into the halves alongside Milf, Staggs will start in the centres and Dearden will be brought in to the 14 to slowly work him into first grade.

I really don't see the point in this at this stage of the year. Unless they think that the season is a loss and looking to next year.

Isaako at 5/8th? Eat a snickers.

I didn't know Hook posted here!

Lets see if I'm right; Nikorima will be released immediately at some point this week, Bird will come into the halves alongside Milf, Staggs will start in the centres and Dearden will be brought in to the 14 to slowly work him into first grade.

We looked so much better when Milf was playing first receiver and handling the ball exclusively verses the Sharks so this would be an upgrade on Niko.

Last edited:

And when Jimmy leaves the following week?

I think Dearden is most likely going to go straight into the 7. Staggs will slot into centre and we'll see O'Sullivan slot into the 14

Every half back that has donned this 7 jersey, has been criticised ad nauseum for not reaching the heights of Alfie.

He was superb for NZ on the England tour and has been giving his all in the Broncs colours this year (even though not good enough for majority of the fellow Broncs fans).

Take it Kodi, go help your brothers back home where you will be more appreciated as a halfback. Some of us will still cheer for you even if you're not in the Broncs jersey.

I really don't see the point in this at this stage of the year. Unless they think that the season is a loss and looking to next year.
Seibs said he would wait till rd 8 before making any changes - perhaps he’s started.

Bugger that. Sink or swim.

I don't really see the point in bringing a halfback off the bench and shuffling the side mid game to accommodate him. If we're gonna play him, start him,otherwise let him play 80mins at qcup till we think hes ready.

I thought no offers or even discussion could take place before June 30 or some such thing so how can players with 18 months of their current contract left be tabled anything.
I read somewhere that 2020 of his contract is an option in his favor so maybe its ok because of that

He's Happy
Images

Apparently the club hasn’t had any discussion with the warriors. As we all know from the off season, this administration does not mind lying to the public. So my money is on where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Bish
  • kiwi2
  • The Strapper
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • thenry
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.