lance armstrong livestrong jersey, anybody got one?

lockyer

lockyer

BRL Player
Jul 31, 2013
curious how many are out there, to refresh it was the 2009 tour de france mock up vs warriors

Unfortunately not. I refused to go near any of our jerseys during the horrid WOW! era, so I missed a few neat little designs that were ruined catastrophically by our abysmal main sponsor.

Edit: Sorry I thought you were asking who had one; dunno how many are out there!

Last edited:
I did have one, and I had it signed by Lockyer, Hancock and Pearl. I ended up selling it, though.

If you ever find one, you should get the brand of drug he was cheating with applied to it as the major sponsor.

Anyone remember that aqua blue jersey we wore against Manly years ago?

Hi, I've got one of the Livestrong jerseys - Antonio Winterstein, who scored in the match. The jersey is professionally mounted & framed. I'm considering parting with it if it is of interest to you?

2009 Livestrong Match-Worn Jersey 4 sale

Hi all,
I am the owner of a 2009 Livestrong Match-Worn Jersey. I was hoping someone could help me with the best way to advertise this piece for sale...
A small photo can be seen in my profile. This is Antonio Winterstein's jersey from the match in 2009.
If you'd like to make an offer, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Last edited:
1. Check with the admins before you go advertising stuff for sale.
2. This isn't eBay. If you are given permission to sell something on here, set a price.
3. You're probably better off using eBay or Gumtree.

Peace.

Thanks for that info. I've got the jersey on gumtree but thought members of the forum may have known a more specific market to advertise such a unique piece on. I was being mindful of advertising on here, hence not posting the link to the current ad. Cheers

Thanks for that info. I've got the jersey on gumtree but thought members of the forum may have known a more specific market to advertise such a unique piece on. I was being mindful of advertising on here, hence not posting the link to the current ad. Cheers

Fair enough mate, hope I didn't come across too dickish!

I guess you could also try the League Unlimited forum, but prepared to be shot down in flames before the page even loads to register there. Alternatively there might be some buy/swap/sell Facebook groups dedicated to rugby league memorabilia.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Clintos
  • Maddy
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.