Laurie Daley

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Is he under any pressure this series as far as coaching is concerned?

A lot has been said about his plan to select Reynolds/Hodkinson. If he loses this series, he'll be 1-3. Considering how critical the media and the public were of him as his time as a selector surely the one series win doesn't afford him tenure.

If Laurie goes, who takes the reigns?

I'd say he will be under pressure. He seem a reactionary coach to me and frankly, a little bit dopey. Position will the open for Geoff ( there should be an enquiry) Toovey.

He won a series after 8 years. He'll be safe until a decent chunk of our senior players call it quits.

Can someone do up a photoshop job of what Daley would look like without his wig, please. Perhaps a couple of different types....different stages like.

Something something Daley made Mal second guess himself in a game once something something 52-6.

If he ballses up the fullback and halves selections and loses again I think he might just step down on his own volition.

Brad Fittler or Geoff Toovey

Please please let it be Adolf. The blues' team camps would just be week-long pissups, one of their star players would probably be found naked and chained to a bus stop in Alice Springs the morning of game 2 and even if he had a perfect game plan nobody would understand what he was saying.

I'll be really surprised if he does select Reynolds/Hodkinson. I'd say he's playing ducks and drakes and not saying anything inflammatory to his incumbent players, but waiting to see how Adam Reynolds plays over the next few weeks, and also the Canberra halves.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.