ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It's here!!! :mrgreen:

Fabian won the prologue quite convincingly in basically 10mins flat. Super ride

Carnage on last night's stage.

So what will this years Tour? Blood doping, 'roids or hidden motors?

Fozz said:
So what will this years Tour? Blood doping, 'roids or hidden motors?

Hidden Motors for sure [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Providing this Lance stuff doesnt overpower the tour due to that clown Floyd Landis

Race has a long way to go. Mountain Stages will show if he's a contender (or has a hidden motor).

Woo, some replies to the thread that aren't from Jeza or myself!

I'm lost, is this the Arrested Development thread?

Fozz said:
Race has a long way to go. Mountain Stages will show if he's a contender (or has a hidden motor).

Oh yeah I know - he's had the yellow before and gotten over-taken and finished 2nd twice. But I would that he is a better chance this year as he created his current team himself. And from what I "hear" in his previous team, he wasn't really very well liked so his team-mates didn't really help him or protect him - which is pretty much essential to winning Le Tour

Great to see Rogers up in the Top 10 as well. Agree with what Flutters is saying, that and steering clear of trouble though his teammates should be protecting him from that.

Ben (ARI) would normally be all over this thread as well with his tips, but has been quite tip wise this year on the Tour. Mate just sent me some photos of himself at Cadel's yellow jersey presentation the other day, lucky bastard

For sure lucky bastard - would love to go over and follow the tour one year

Armstrong is going to have a lot of trouble chasing down those minutes Evans, Schlek and Contador. He's gone.

Jurgen Van Den Broeck and Sammie Sanchez have been pretty impressive thus far as well.

Pretty exciting.

Schleck and Contador are the two who previously pipped Evans right? It'd be sweet for him to beat them. Bit of revenge, Aussie style!

Bit harsh, yet again he's been fucked by injury. Oh well.

Next year will probably be his last chance.

Riding with a fractured elbow kinda makes it hard to climb the mountains.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • broncoscope
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.