Le Tour 2011

I don't follow cycling generally but I get sucked in to the Tour de France every year. A combination of the scenery, the tactics and the strange, unspoken cycling etiquette is all a bit hypnotic. Every night I think "I'll just turn it on and have it in the background while I do other stuff" and every night I find myself staring at the tv like a zombie.

Obviously the last few nights have been enthralling and I couldn't be more pleased for Cadel. SO deserving this year.

I don't follow cycling generally but I get sucked in to the Tour de France every year. A combination of the scenery, the tactics and the strange, unspoken cycling etiquette is all a bit hypnotic. Every night I think "I'll just turn it on and have it in the background while I do other stuff" and every night I find myself staring at the tv like a zombie.

Obviously the last few nights have been enthralling and I couldn't be more pleased for Cadel. SO deserving this year.

I'm the same. Though my interest in the Tour this year has been a lot higher than previous years. Not just due to Cadel doing well, but geez the individual stages have been good viewing.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • azza.79
  • leish107
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • rj9
  • Old Mate
  • Kev_Guz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.