Le Tour 2012

As one who has cycled 2100km in the last 6 months I say....Who Le Cares? :P

It'll give me something to le do

I'm no cycling expert by any stretch but whenever I watch a leg of Le Tour I find it very hard to switch it off and go to bed. With TDF, Wimbledon and this year the Olympics, it's back to Red Bulls for breakfast at work!!!!!!!

Which reminds me - Ning, can we get an Olympics sub-forum going?

Team Hidden Motors will be also be blood doping, not because we need to but because all the cool kids are doing it.

The Polka Peleton is ready and has more spots than the rest of you combined.

You guys better be careful, Poppa Mono is also able to poppa cap in yo' ass!

Better Than Schlecks is...

better than Jeza...

As someone who doesn't really like cycling, I think they could greatly improve the excitement of the Tour by including a few ramps and requiring the riders to jump across rivers and gullies. And maybe a thin plank across a canyon, and the riders have to balance across it to get to the other side.

As someone who doesn't really like cycling, I think they could greatly improve the excitement of the Tour by including a few ramps and requiring the riders to jump across rivers and gullies. And maybe a thin plank across a canyon, and the riders have to balance across it to get to the other side.

Le dukey is De Man!

Dukey, the entertainment for you lies not in the cycling but in perving at the spectators. I know that's why Jeza watches. I've taken the liberty of finding an example that should be to your liking:

P1014515-716606.jpg

Just think about it. The beautiful scenery of the French countryside. A creek gently trickles at the bottom of a gully. Suddenly, Cadel Evans screams through at 60km/h, hits a wooden ramp next to the gully and does a backflip across the gorge. He lands it and slides sideways, skinny tyres screeching, kicking gravel up everywhere. Lance Armstrong is next and tries to do a frontflip, but his wheel catches on the edge of the ramp and he's catapulted into the side of the gorge at speed, tumbling down and being shredded by the rocks.
All the little French children in their striped shirts and berets are laughing in French, running down the sides of the gully, taking trophies. One runs off with a wheel, someone else takes his helmet. "J'ai eu son testicule!" giggles another. It's a magical day, and those kids never forget it.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.