Le Tour 2012

I'm a bit shit at this.

But you ride a bike, you must be an expert on the tour.

Regards,
Several of my workmates who think anyone who rides a bike is an expert on cycle sport

Cav is a beast!

Will fail hardcore in the fantasy comp tomorrow night... the prologue threw me off, so I selected tomorrow night's stage as my 'bonus stage', thinking it was tonight's!

Cav is a beast!

Will fail hardcore in the fantasy comp tomorrow night... the prologue threw me off, so I selected tomorrow night's stage as my 'bonus stage', thinking it was tonight's!

Yep, I picked the wrong bonus stage too. Not by accident though, I just flat out chose the wrong stage.

Ah well, you all seem to suck sufficiently enough for it not to matter.

Lol at Cav giving it to Kenny van Hummel at the intermediate sprint just then.

Ari, I see you're currently ranked sixth overall in the fantasy comp. Could this be the year!

Naw, I used my bonus stage. Everyone else will use theirs tonight and I will drop down to about 100th. Unless the crosswinds play a big part and we get splits in the field.

We are coming fourth in the league of leagues!

Fozz is dragging us down. :shake:

Last nights crash did wonders for my bonus stage...

Aaaargh, Tan Man is back!

His voice really bugs me. :haha:

Next year Team Hidden Motors will pack extra chargers for the batteries after spilling EPO all over the only charger ruined any chance of a win.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.