Le Tour 2012

He's ready to go!

mario-riding-bike-with-turtle-shelll-wheels.jpg

See? This thread is already more exciting than the Tour itself. We should go into event management, you guys.

I hope they don't use Anthony Tan too much during pre and post-stage discussions, can't stand his whiney voice. Rupert is the man!

Cancellara is so awesome.

I hope they don't use Anthony Tan too much during pre and post-stage discussions, can't stand his whiney voice. Rupert is the man!

Anthony Tan reminds me a lot of Ari Gold.

Little, annoying and very effeminate.

Anthony Tan likes the sun though, Ari does not. They both look of asian decent though!

I hope that's a typo and not another attempt to hit on me. You really do need to save your homosexual advances to those who are more receptive to them (aka Clintos and Rocky)

I hope that's a typo and not another attempt to hit on me. You really do need to save your homosexual advances to those who are more receptive to them (aka Clintos and Rocky)

That would be correct in regards to the type, I meant descent :p lolz

He's hitting on you again, Ari. That pokey tongue smiley is emoticon language for 'I want you'.

He's hitting on you again, Ari. That pokey tongue smiley is emoticon language for 'I want you'.

Well nobody knows more about Jeza's pokey tongue and smiles more than you, so I'll take your word for it.

Stay away, Jeza!

I like how Jeza used the word 'descent' in a thread about cycling!

Lolz, from the Tour tracker:

13:12Train crossing stops the escape...
At the 24km mark, when the six escapees had a lead of 2’30” they were brought to a halt at a level crossing. They waited for roughly 45 seconds before setting off again once the train had passed. The next time check had six-man Morkov escape group 1’10” ahead of the peloton.

Also seems like Tony Martin could be injured!

In MY Tour de France they'd have to ramp over the moving train. None of this waiting shit.

You planning on making any changes to your Tour team, Fozz? Haha

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.