PLAYER League newcomer Izaia Perese completes stunning NRL transition

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
In case anyone missed it, he played for the Dolphins yesterday and finished with these stats -

16 runs, 272 metres, 83 post-contact metres, 3 tries, 3 line-breaks, 12 tackle breaks, 14 tackles, 1 missed tackle.
As long as you keep it simple for him, he is a massive threat. He just runs straight and hard. I think it was 1910 who said his best game he has seen him in was when he played wing and i'd agree at this moment in time that would suit him best if he played NRL. He just isnt smart enough or aware enough to play center in the NRL. I think he would get torn a new one in that position if he got put under any pressure.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Without taking anything away from him, it was against the Capras who are dead last and have only won one game all season. Pretty sure they also aren’t aligned with any club so they aren’t getting squad players.

I would like him in the team over Shibasaki nonetheless, particularly if Herbie isn’t getting a run and Boyd isn’t being moved there
Like I’ve said about turpin and any of the other highly regarded juniors. Give them a chance. That chance and taste of first grade can sometimes be the tonic they need to elevate their game.

Allo

NRL Captain
Like I’ve said about turpin and any of the other highly regarded juniors. Give them a chance. That chance and taste of first grade can sometimes be the tonic they need to elevate their game.
Yeah I agree. I’ve always been a big believer in players rising to the level you put them in. You see guys like Turps or Lachlan Lewis who are just pumped to be playing first grade and it can really show as opposed to playing reggies

Gaz

NRL Player
At least they're difficult to use. My pet hate is lose/loose.
The Broncos will affect the Rabbits premiership chances on Friday night. The effect will be a further slide done the ladder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter