Let the off season review begin

At the very real risk of attracting many deserved eye rolls 🙄 , I’ve heard that this external review hasn’t gone well for Kevvie in terms of player feedback and that grand final week could be a bad one for him..

The latter part I’m sceptical about given the glacial pace at which the Broncos tend to make major decisions like this and the fact there’s just no obvious replacement waiting in the wings.

At the very real risk of attracting many deserved eye rolls 🙄 , I’ve heard that this external review hasn’t gone well for Kevvie in terms of player feedback and that grand final week could be a bad one for him..

The latter part I’m sceptical about given the glacial pace at which the Broncos tend to make major decisions like this and the fact there’s just no obvious replacement waiting in the wings.

Not being a dick but heard from who? If that's what the review has revealed, that's what it's revealed. Eye rolling won't change anything although I'm sure that won't stop some.

Issue is, like you say, there's seemingly no obvious replacement.

Not being a dick but heard from who? If that's what the review has revealed, that's what it's revealed. Eye rolling won't change anything although I'm sure that won't stop some.

Issue is, like you say, there's seemingly no obvious replacement.
I heard this from a work colleague who has an extensive history in sports media & administration - so he’s pretty well connected.. it was fed to him by someone who is close to the club

So in other words, your prototypical 🙄 story

We’ll see I guess

I heard this from a work colleague who has an extensive history in sports media & administration - so he’s pretty well connected.. it was fed to him by someone who is close to the club

We’ll see I guess
Similar story going around where grand final was also mentioned.

Would be pretty sad to see the players knife another coach. Especially one who took bullets for them all year. Let’s just hope if a decision is made it doesn’t end with more disaster.

Would be pretty sad to see the players knife another coach. Especially one who took bullets for them all year. Let’s just hope if a decision is made it doesn’t end with more disaster.

It certainly doesn't sound unrealistic tho, blind Freddy could see the players weren't putting in for Kevvie during the back half of the year.

It would be pretty scummy if this is the case tho because Kevvie has had the players back and defended them from the media despite the poor performances.

It certainly doesn't sound unrealistic tho, blind Freddy could see the players weren't putting in for Kevvie during the back half of the year.

It would be pretty scummy if this is the case tho because Kevvie has had the players back and defended them from the media despite the poor performances.

Im more concerned of the players having a crap attitude than the coach getting changed tbh. Just don’t think it bodes well for anyone coming in if the players are ruling the roost particularly with all the other bullshit going on at the club.

I know what the problem from the other players might be. Kev would have at least received glowing praise from 1 player though.

I know what the problem from the other players might be. Kev would have at least received glowing praise from 1 player though.
Oh yeah? Tell us what you think it might be. And who exactly has the problem?

We’ll see I guess
Sounds realistic. I’m not convinced Madge is the right option, though I do think he’s a better option. However, the chat he and Matty Johns had on the podcast was really interesting.

It sounded a lot like the chats that Ikin was having in the media when he “hadn’t got a job at the broncos” either.

Seems like the club have at least had a chat with him

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Dexter
  • Rookie Alan
  • Hurrijo
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.