Let's bag the Titans

Mat Rogers has apparently broken his foot. Another great comeback.

Looking forward to the game this week, only bad thing is seeing all of those ****ty titans jerseys all over the place in the city. ugh.

Imagine the carnage if there is a crowd stampede.

454672-skilled-park-crowd.jpg

Yes I know the photo was probably taken not long after the gates opened.

The Titans' crowds crisis could be worse than originally feared.

Stadiums Queensland is about to launch an investigation into a ticketing error that led to almost 14,000 extra fans being added to the club's total attendance at Skilled Park during the past 12 months.

The last-placed Titans insist they have not posted any deliberately inflated attendances.

A malfunction in ticket-scanning machines is believed to be responsible for the error.

* None of the Titans' home crowds announced at 14 games matched the attendances printed in the annual report.
* Thirteen of Gold Coast's 14 games featured inflated attendances

* The Broncos' crowd figures at 11 games were identical to those in the annual report.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/titans-fans-missing-in-action/story-e6frep5x-1226100472019

Last edited:
My sister was at the game last night where they supposedly got 15,000. No chance she said. So the above report is not surprising.

Having said that they've been doing it down south for years as well.

Poor blokes been busted at the footy with his mum.

I hope the Titans aren't getting paid. that stuff is appalling. Some of the worst footy I've seen in YEARS.

It is brilliant, surely the renaming of the so called centre of excellence is just around the corner

Kinda sucks, i was looking forward to knocking them out of the finals after their hopes are raised :(

Active Now

• Midean
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Socnorb
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Tmac
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.