Let's bag the Titans

bigjim said:
Coxy said:
Porthoz said:
I doubt he wrote the article Ning... [icon_lol1.

Met him last weekend at my kid's footy game (he coaches the Burleigh's U17's) and he seemed like a pretty cordial and level headed bloke, definitely not someone I'd call a bogan.

Bogans aren't necessarily bad people, porthoz. Can be great people. But throw in a rats tail, dodgy tattoos, love of surfing and his apparent lack of education and yes, Rogers is a bogan. A prize bogan. [icon_lol1.

Lack of education?? He went to TSS on the Gold Coast, hardly a lack of education.

[icon_lol1.

bigjim said:
Coxy said:
Porthoz said:

Met him last weekend at my kid's footy game (he coaches the Burleigh's U17's) and he seemed like a pretty cordial and level headed bloke, definitely not someone I'd call a bogan.

Bogans aren't necessarily bad people, porthoz. Can be great people. But throw in a rats tail, dodgy tattoos, love of surfing and his apparent lack of education and yes, Rogers is a bogan. A prize bogan. [icon_lol1.

Lack of education?? He went to TSS on the Gold Coast, hardly a lack of education.

He did most of his learning at the school of hard knocks though

bigjim said:
Healthy rivalry is all well and good but when even the Moderaters start calling opposing fans dickwads you have to wonder.

Why should the mods be complete
th_AngelSmiley.gif
when posting.

At least you know where you stand with the mods. [icon_evillaugh

bigjim said:
Kaz said:
Flutterby said:
Seriously? Is this really what this site has come to?

Come to, it's always been like this. (just not as subtle)

Nothing different to other forums.

You think.

Healthy rivalry is all well and good but when even the Moderaters start calling opposing fans dickwads you have to wonder. [icon_shru

Massive point, Why are opposing fans here?

draggx said:
bigjim said:
Kaz said:
Flutterby said:
Seriously? Is this really what this site has come to?

Come to, it's always been like this. (just not as subtle)

Nothing different to other forums.

You think.

Healthy rivalry is all well and good but when even the Moderaters start calling opposing fans dickwads you have to wonder. [icon_shru

Massive point, Why are opposing fans here?

Fans of other teams are more than welcome to visit and participate in discussion on BHQ. In fact, I think it would be great if there were more.

The only thing is, they need to be aware that this is a Broncos forum and as opposition supporters, they need to be prepared to cop a bit of banter.

to be fair it would be hard being a Titans fan right now.

Do they have fans or just bandwagon supporters.

The team goes well, they turn up, they start losing & they don't turn up.

Coxy, on the Gold Coast it would seem Mat Rogers is well educated. You see he is one of the few Gold Coasters that can tell the difference between a "th" and an "f" in words. Don't be hard on Jim. In his world TSS is Harvard.

Porthoz said:

He has a million tats, that's king bogan material.

Porthoz said:

Bogans love cordial. They buy it instead of orange juice.

Oh man I'm funny.

Titans seem like they are quite a bit over the cap with the all signings recently...and considering how they were struggling with the cap not long ago. I would not be surprised if they one day got caught.

Alec said:
Titans seem like they are quite a bit over the cap with the all signings recently...and considering how they were struggling with the cap not long ago. I would not be surprised if they one day got caught.

They have nothing to worry about - they have no premierships to strip or competition points to deduct.

I think someone should get on the blower to the ACCC.

"Centre of Excellence" is clearly false advertising,

shouldn't it be called the "Centre of Mediocrity"?

Active Now

• Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • the_next
  • Galah
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • HarryAllan7
  • sooticus
  • johnny plath
  • Wild Horse
  • Big Del
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
  • Battler
  • Broncs1459
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.