Let's protest?

Just reading an article on Facebook about the blowouts becoming a borefest and the vast majority of comments are of people hating on the 6 again rule and ripping on Vlandys, he bought the rule in at the drop of a hat, let’s hope the **** wit removes it quickly knowing how much people aren’t keen.

Surprisingly there were a lot of Roosters fans hating on it.

Just wait for Uncle Dave Donaghy before doing anything rash.

He will 100% turn the ship around.
This is what happened the last time the club tried to turn the ship around.

He’s got one helluva job ahead of him, that’s for sure. Let’s just hope the club lets him do his turning in open water...

DD, Bennett and Kevvie will bring the club back.

I lay Bennett odds on at $1.01 to return. He cant resist. A brilliant man manager and coach, the temptation to add to his CV for steeering the broncos around will be too much. He plays the media as a brilliant narcissit, however coaching/player director suits his future and remaining years 1000% to his ego. Money is no issue, achieving is what drives him.

DD, Bennett and Kevvie will bring the club back.

I lay Bennett odds on at $1.01 to return. He cant resist. A brilliant man manager and coach, the temptation to add to his CV for steeering the broncos around will be too much. He plays the media as a brilliant narcissit, however coaching/player director suits his future and remaining years 1000% to his ego. Money is no issue, achieving is what drives him.
Possible that he wants to add starting the new Brisbane team to his resume though. Which is better for his legacy, getting the broncos back on track or kick starting the new side? I think it's an even split as to which way he goes and a chunk will depend on what happens with the board.

This is what happened the last time the club tried to turn the ship around.View attachment 12229
He’s got one helluva job ahead of him, that’s for sure. Let’s just hope the club lets him do his turning in open water...

No no, this is what happened last time:

IncredibleCornyEuropeanpolecat-small.gif

Possible that he wants to add starting the new Brisbane team to his resume though. Which is better for his legacy, getting the broncos back on track or kick starting the new side? I think it's an even split as to which way he goes and a chunk will depend on what happens with the board.

Yeah, he’s turned around 4 struggling clubs now and coming back to us would be his 5th. He hasn’t been apart of the building a new team process in 3 decades and this time he will have far more say and influence. He will forever be king or 2 QLD clubs, fixing the broncos again won’t go down in history the same way founding a new team would.

It’s definitely the bigger and more exciting challenge. I just hope the thought of cleaning up the broncos mess that all the idiots who forced him out created will be too hard to resist.

He's already ruled out coming back to the Broncos.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.