Lillyman set to quit Cowboys

Please no! We dont need another forward that is a tackle machine/bag.

We need someone with a bit of zing.....or mongrel.

spoonbled said:
take him we have no one else to get.
Don't know if you're joking, but if not you don't think there'll be anyone else coming off contract next year that the broncos might be interested in? Seriously guys, anyone would think the world is coming to an end!

no im just talking money wise. I know theres plenty of guys off contract but who can we afford? Probably not even Lillyman.

spoonbled said:
no im just talking money wise. I know theres plenty of guys off contract but who can we afford? Probably not even Lillyman.
So we're getting rid of however many players, and you don't think the club will be able to afford anyone at all?

we have lost hannant and Kemp, tunza retired and thats all confirmed.

Folau takes Tunzas pay.. hannants and kemps proberly used to upgrade others

Emma said:
spoonbled said:
So we're getting rid of however many players, and you don't think the club will be able to afford anyone at all?

We aren't getting rid of players we are losing them to lack of money under the cap! where have you been??

Even if we are looking to bring in players, i doubt its going to be any origin players!

I think anyone we sign would be useful. No team can have a mass exodus in 2 years running and come out as strong as they were previous to it.

any other team and they would buckle. the broncos will rise through it.

I'm not so sure. We lost Berrigan, Tate, Petero, Thorn, Tupou, Carlaw, McConnell, Lacey, Te Reo last year. We have already lost Hannant, Kemp, Carroll and probably Ennis this year, and there will probably be more to come. That is a lot of big names right there. I'm choosing not to be optimistic about the future.

Clintos said:
I'm not so sure. We lost Berrigan, Tate, Petero, Thorn, Tupou, Carlaw, McConnell, Lacey, Te Reo last year. We have already lost Hannant, Kemp, Carroll and probably Ennis this year, and there will probably be more to come. That is a lot of big names right there. I'm choosing not to be optimistic about the future.

That's the spirit... :roll:

He will probably go to the Titans, they seem to buy anything from QLD with a pulse...

Meat77 said:
Clintos said:

That's the spirit... :roll:
Don't get me wrong. I'd love the boys to prove me wrong. I just fear it's a realistic view.

ronnyd said:
Emma said:
spoonbled said:

We aren't getting rid of players we are losing them to lack of money under the cap! where have you been??

Even if we are looking to bring in players, i doubt its going to be any origin players!
We're getting rid of players, as every team does, I think more so because the money they are being offered is way more than the broncos think they are worth. Do you honestly think the club should pay $250k for Denan Kemp as he is reportedly going to be paid by the warriors? I would rather lose players than pay overs for them.

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.