Locky to miss 2 weeks......

jarro65 said:
NRL.com are saying that Henjak won't pick him unless he's almost 100% fit.

Probably a good call too, he could get smashed early on and have to be replaced.

That wouldn't help the team at all [icon_thumbs_do
Do you really believe that though?

Ofcourse Ivan will say that, so if he's not 100% and still plays the other team might just believe what Ivan said and not bother targeting Lockyer.

If he plays, I want to see Te'o defending next to him and absolutely murdering any of the big tractors that run that way. Even if he's shoulder charging them and bouncing off, and Locky has to wrap them up, as long as they lose their momentum before they get to him.

i say give him until the last round, as the warriors are a VERY physical team and would give Lockyer a working over.

plus theres the slim chance that we could win without him against the warriors and then basically not need him for the last round either, giving him that extra 3 weeks rest to be ready for the finals.

The Rock said:
LOLZ. How many times, especially in important games, has Lockyer played with injury? I could name you 10.

If he's fit enough to perform to even half of his potential, he'll play.

... for how long after he gets smacked in the rib cage ... repeatedly ... deliberately?

Anyway, it seems the late (Courier) Mail says Henjak will not risk him. How sensible. Hopefully, he will be equally sensible about when to rest Macca, if at all.

Anonymous person said:
i say give him until the last round, as the warriors are a VERY physical team and would give Lockyer a working over.

plus theres the slim chance that we could win without him against the warriors and then basically not need him for the last round either, giving him that extra 3 weeks rest to be ready for the finals.
TBH the Raiders really worry me. It is going to be very hard winning that last game to make the finals, which we will have to do unless we win and Raiders lose this week which I give a 0.09% chance of occurring.

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • johnny plath
  • Behold
  • The Don
  • kiwibronco
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • Browny
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.