Lockyer jr

Bucking Beads said:
What did Lockyer call the little champion??? It surely can't be worse than Memphis

Wasn't it Sonny.

OXY-351 said:
He's got the pedigree to be a great Bronco though. I mean his old man is one of the best payers ever to lace a boot, and didn't he also get busted recently for recording lewd acts with some chick on his mobile phone

But at least it wasnt a 3 on 1

Bucking Beads said:
What did Lockyer call the little champion??? It surely can't be worse than Memphis

Lockyer Jr's name is Sunny James... not bogan at all [icon_wink

Fucking hell. What is with people naming their kids stupid things these days.

WTF!?! Sunny sounds like a sissy name. He will get picked on at school.

Adam Sandler's character in Big Daddy is called Sunny.

So since it's 'Sunny James', technically it's 'Sunny Jim' ...lol

Almost as silly as if you expand SBW's name - Sonny William Williams.

Fucking hell people are moronic with kids names these days. Giving them a strange name doesn't make them any more special, it just makes them more susceptible to having the shit bullied out of them at school. Then again, since every kid has a name like a complete div these days, I suppose it will be reversed. The kid with a normal name will get picked on by the kid named after an outdoor furniture set from Ikea.

As much as I really love Locky - that is a truly shit name.

I dont think it's that bad at all. Better than apple or fence-post. Both fairly common names really. Curiously, what did you guys name your kids? Mine are, Brianna and Liam.

Kaz said:
ningnangnong said:
Wally's son is an actor in Home and Away.

And not a very good actor.

But still a better actor than a sportsperson. Seriously Jamie-Lee got ALL of Wally's sporting genes (she's now in the Aust Waterpolo Squad) - the 2 boys have barely got hand-eye co-ordination.

And on names, I knew a guy with last name of Nicholas, first name Nick WTF???

And I also know a guy called Sonny - he's pretty manly.

I guy at work has a name of Warner Warner. First name Warner, last name Warner :P

Went to school with a fella whose name was Wade Kerr.

So close.

And I see SO MANY funny and odd names at work. Or course, I can't disclose them but it's a nice little bonus.

I have an unusual name but I don't think it's as bad as Sunny. :-P

I knew a bloke named Chris Cox. During school lots of people invented different middle names which resulted in seconds of hilarity for all concerned.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Nerd
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • Financeguy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.