you sure about that Krishole?

LOL. I didn't read your post properly.

Skimming fail.

Fozz said:
KrispyKris said:
I have an unusual name but I don't think it's as bad as Sunny. :-P

I am guessing you don't know how to pronounce my name correctly. XD

A mate of mine has the surname Husband so I suggested a nickname for him - Needsa. He didn't like it.

Anyway, Sunny. wtf.

KrispyKris said:
Fozz said:
KrispyKris said:
I have an unusual name but I don't think it's as bad as Sunny. :-P

I am guessing you don't know how to pronounce my name correctly. XD

Why pronounce it correctly, when you can pronounce it funninily?

Coxy said:
I knew a bloke named Chris Cox. During school lots of people invented different middle names which resulted in seconds of hilarity for all concerned.

Went to school with a Chris Cox as well.....Chris Cox is gonna make you...jump...jump...jump [icon_shru

simmo77 said:
Coxy said:
I knew a bloke named Chris Cox. During school lots of people invented different middle names which resulted in seconds of hilarity for all concerned.

Went to school with a Chris Cox as well.....Chris Cox is gonna make you...jump...jump...jump [icon_shru

Yes I got that one too in year 11. Hahahaha.

simmo77 said:
Coxy said:

I went to uni with a Chris Cox as well

tkday said:
I guy at work has a name of Warner Warner. First name Warner, last name Warner :P

My other halfs name is Kelly Kelly [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Jazza
  • Gaz
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.