NEWS Lodge injury

Lodge has reportedly done his ACL ... having scans now

nothing reported about Haas

p.s. in the courier mail there was a photo above the headline of Lodge talking to Haas at training... but nothing to say he was injured ... likely a case of someone seeing it and making shit up

Cleans up the rotation a bit. More minutes for TPJ, Carrigan & Joffa. Guaranteed 80 for Glenn & Fifita.

8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. TPJ
11. Fifita
12. Glenn (c)
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Ofahengaue
16. Flegler
17. Bullemor / Kennedy

Cleans up the rotation a bit. More minutes for TPJ, Carrigan & Joffa. Guaranteed 80 for Glenn & Fifita.

8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. TPJ
11. Fifita
12. Glenn (c)
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Ofahengaue
16. Flegler
17. Bullemor / Kennedy

I like it ... although i'd be tempted to still start with either Ofa or Flegler in the front row and leave TPJ as an impact player from the bench

I like it ... although i'd be tempted to still start with either Ofa or Flegler in the front row and leave TPJ as an impact player from the bench

Flegler & Bullemor would offer plenty of impact off the bench, I wouldn't be starting with Joffa because he's likely the one who'll be spelling Patty at lock, but will also need to spend some minutes at prop as well. Minutes rotation would look something like this -

8. Haas (65)
9. Turpin (60-80)
10. TPJ (50)
11. Fifita (80)
12. Glenn (80)
13. Carrigan (60)

14. Paix (0-20)
15. Ofahengaue (30) - (20 at lock & 10 at prop)
16. Flegler (25)
17. Bullemor / Kennedy (10) (If not required, disperse extra 10 mins between Joffa & Flegler)

If this is true then it is a good thing Perese got in trouble because our forward depth was already dire.

NRL.com reporting that a Brisbane staff member told them that nothing has been confirmed except it is "definitely not a full rupture"

Last edited:
NRL.com reporting that a Brisbane staff member told them that nothing has been confirmed except it is "definitely not a full rupture"

Not a full rupture but a tear, which is still a 6 month recovery minimum I believe.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Strop
  • BroncosAlways
  • barker
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Morkel
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.