NEWS Lodge out for season

giphy.gif

In a few hours I'm gonna wake up, there'll be no f&*%^*g virus, Trump will still be running his stupid f&*%^*g reality show, there'll be a labor f&*%^*g government and Locky will lead the lads out this weekend to kick the Raiders collective f&*%^*g asses .. it will all have just been a bad dream .... z-z-z-z-z

In a few hours I'm gonna wake up, there'll be no f&*%^*g virus, Trump will still be running his stupid f&*%^*g reality show, there'll be a labor f&*%^*g government and Locky will lead the lads out this weekend to kick the Raiders collective f&*%^*g asses .. it will all have just been a bad dream .... z-z-z-z-z

I mean, no need to beat around the bush, just say what you really think.

Thank **** that's not going to happen.

This joint is cursed.
What the actual **** has this club done in its past life (besides win 6 premierships)

Last edited:
My god, it BEGGARS BELIEF how bad this year has been at every level. I am getting fucking LOADED this New Years because 2021 deserves a sloppy wet kiss at this point.

Just checked out the Fox League page ... it's just open-season on us, and they're lovin' it !!

Broncs

It's been awhile but when Lodge wasn't dealing with injuries he was a massive workhorse that we have been missing.

The way we have been dealing with his injuries has been diabolical, he hasn't looked right since last year and should be given time to properly recover.

Last edited:
That's right. Have a good cry. Let it all out now, 2020. Get all your tears and anguish and hurt out in one big fucking pile of misery so we can start of 2021 fresh.

Poor guy.

Has the team been training on the local bitumen netball court?! Are the disco beats too much? Something has to be a miss for all these injuries.

It's been awhile but when Lodge wasn't dealing with injuries he was a massive workhorse that we have been missing.

The way we have been dealing with his injuries has been diabolical, he hasn't looked right since last year and should be given time to properly recover.
When 100% fit, he was a good front rower. Theres a few like that.

Someone at the Broncos fair dinkum wronged a gypsie witch and have cursed the place.

This year is unbelievable, Off the top of my head, i cant think of another club in the 31 years ive been watching footy, that has had this many different issues in a single season.

Legit cursed.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.