NEWS Lodge out for season

Someone at the Broncos fair dinkum wronged a gypsie witch and have cursed the place.

This year is unbelievable, Off the top of my head, i cant think of another club in the 31 years ive been watching footy, that has had this many different issues in a single season.

Legit cursed.
I vaguely remember the eels had that one mental season where they were bottoms dweller and had to make a new club statement 3 times a week. But yeah we must be in the running for the worst season of all time.

I vaguely remember the eels had that one mental season where they were bottoms dweller and had to make a new club statement 3 times a week. But yeah we must be in the running for the worst season of all time.
Yea i sort of remember that too, same with the doggies one year around the coffs harbor drama, but i recall they played well that year.
The Broncs are the worst they have ever been on the field, and the off field stuff is starting to catch up.

Nightmare stuff for fans.

This time last year we had such promise in our forward pack.

Someone at the Broncos fair dinkum wronged a gypsie witch and have cursed the place.

This year is unbelievable, Off the top of my head, i cant think of another club in the 31 years ive been watching footy, that has had this many different issues in a single season.

Legit cursed.

I prefer to think of Season 2020 as not so much a curse, but a result of allowing the 58-0 finals blowout to end Season 2019 happen with NOT ONE PERSON inside the club being made accountable.

That’s where the rot really started. Season 2020 is just a roll over from that. The opening 2 games were an anomaly and papered over cracks whilst we were probably taking advantage of early season rust in our opponents.

rest up big fella, get yourself right...this season is a write off......come back fit and firing in 2021....

The rise of this once famous club starts then...

Yep, that is horrible. Looking forward to him being back at his best next year. How to miss a broken leg though? I know it could have been a fracture but man, our medical staff seem to be absolute rubbish.

I think we just found the reason for his form drop this year.
I watched some of last year's games and couldn't believe it was the same player. He was definitely undercooked in the games he played this year.

Once again it brings up questions about the coaching and training staff. Players are obviously coming back from injury too early and how many fractured legs is this now?

So that new Berghofer complex seems to be a very expensive weights room and not much else. Poor guy is busting a gut trying to get on the field to help his boys out and the incompetents cant even diagnose a broken frikkin leg. Shades of the Monty Python Black Knight sketch. "It's only a flesh wound".

Seriously - someone needs to give our strength and conditioning and medical team a severe rev-up. Biggest club in the comp being serviced by slipshod amateurs.

Seriously - someone needs to give our strength and conditioning and medical team a severe rev-up. Biggest club in the comp being serviced by slipshod amateurs.

a new coach coming in will likely mean a new team

So that new Berghofer complex seems to be a very expensive weights room and not much else. Poor guy is busting a gut trying to get on the field to help his boys out and the incompetents cant even diagnose a broken frikkin leg. Shades of the Monty Python Black Knight sketch. "It's only a flesh wound".

In all departments.

Unfortunately it’s has everything to do with the exercise physiologists and conditioning coaches I suspect.
BA1835BF 7BFD 4780 A7B1 7D51E162C51D

I got ridiculed for questioning the Broncos management and diagnosis of injuries midway through the year....

The results speak for themselves. Honestly, the misdiagnosis' and miscalculation of recovery times have been amateur on numerous occasions.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.