NEWS Lodge's league exile officially over

It’s quite amazing how many people haven’t seen HIMYM.
Great show!

One of my favourites (except for the ending, could not have hated that more). Take out that last season and it is arguably my favourite show.

All over social media all I see is lodge shouldn't play, Broncos are bad for signing him or people won't support the Broncos anymore. Is it just because he signed with Brisbane?

Manu mau signed with the struggling eels
Packer signed with the struggling Dragons
Greg bird ran away to France then came back to the struggling titans
Tetevano signed with the roosters feeder team and kinda just snuck into the nrl side

Lodge who didn't go to jail but is planning to pay back his victims, who since the incident has transformed his life while serving his time out of the game just like packer did but because he signed with the Broncos and 'its outrageous and the game is going to buggery'

How long will it last we shouldn't have to feel bad for supporting our team

It's pretty crappy lawyering in my opinion. Lodge is not going to pay the bill. And no one is going to force him to. This lawyer just doesn't understand that once NRL has cleared someone to return after they have jumped its hurdles, it is not going to go back on their decision or make Lodge paying the compensation a condition of his employment.

I can only think this particular law firm goes for a lot of these judgments and every now and again they enforce one.

I suspect you are correct. I also suspect the ‘crappy lawyering’ is because said lawyer has very little choice other than a media plea.

Given the sums potentially involved, I’d be astounded if he / they haven’t consulted with an Australian firm on the likelihood of getting the US judgement enforced by an Australian court. Were that the case, that WOULD be crappy lawyering.

If I were such a plaintiff I would expect my very well paid lawyer to be perfectly across such issues.

All over social media all I see is lodge shouldn't play, Broncos are bad for signing him or people won't support the Broncos anymore. Is it just because he signed with Brisbane?

Manu mau signed with the struggling eels
Packer signed with the struggling Dragons
Greg bird ran away to France then came back to the struggling titans
Tetevano signed with the roosters feeder team and kinda just snuck into the nrl side

Lodge who didn't go to jail but is planning to pay back his victims, who since the incident has transformed his life while serving his time out of the game just like packer did but because he signed with the Broncos and 'its outrageous and the game is going to buggery'

How long will it last we shouldn't have to feel bad for supporting our team
The only way it ends is if we somehow become a pity party, which started happening under Griffin... soooo **** that shiiiiit.

I'd rather we pull together an epic team and slaughter those piece of shit Sydney siders who couldn't pull together a chook raffle let alone a competent profitable footy team.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.