Losers

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
Tbh id rather go out tonight then lose another gf. I honestly cant see anyone upsetting melbourne. Just hope the AFL grand final is worth watching because the NRL gf is going to be woeful.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Tbh id rather go out tonight then lose another gf. I honestly cant see anyone upsetting melbourne. Just hope the AFL grand final is worth watching because the NRL gf is going to be woeful.

Paul Gallen weeping as Cameron Smith holds up yet another trophy in front of him could never be woeful IMO. I wonder if he'll not realise Cam is making a speech and walk away again?

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
We were never going to make it to the Grand final. Neither team was/is after tonight. We knocked each other silly.
Cowboys won't pass the Sharks their cooked.
Doubt we would have either.
I guess the real pain was the cows one upping us yet a effing again. It's like a monkey on our back. But the boys put in a huge effort, I can live with that.
Taumaloo is just a beast and our forward pack is small. Pearson will get better. It hurts but looking forward to next year.

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013

oath, another Oct long weekend heartbreak would've been the pits...

hoping Griffin-ball gets a good rip, Storm deserve something else to show for the decade of dominance, so long as Gallen goes out with nothing and NQ don't go B2B, i wont jump in front of the Ch9 bus...

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
oath, another Oct long weekend heartbreak would've been the pits...

hoping Griffin-ball gets a good rip, Storm deserve something else to show for the decade of dominance, so long as Gallen goes out with nothing and NQ don't go B2B, i wont jump in front of the Ch9 bus...
What decade of dominance? They've won one premiership.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I respect Smith enough to support the Storm, even though I despise their style of play. I just hope the cows get absolutely trounced next week, it would be sweet viewing.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
so this is what it feels like to be genuine 'losers'

not 'struggling' or derogatory, but just cant quite get up for it

not even during griffin ball or ivan the terrible has it felt so hopeless, so, 'just out of reach'

SF make a vid or something please..

is this a legit 'era'

A video of what exactly?

I've got a few I'm working on.. Just classic matches.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
U20 GF, Lost
9's GF, Lost
NRL GF, Lost

Definitely a culture that in shutting a game down that needs to be dealt with.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
U20 GF, Lost
9's GF, Lost
NRL GF, Lost

And two of those were against the Cowboys.

And in that same year we lost the 9's GF, we got knocked out by the Cowboys in the first week of the finals.

Last edited:
S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
A video of what exactly?

I've got a few I'm working on.. Just classic matches.

farq... not even sure lol, something that soothes the soul, but not too nostalgic, something that shows promise, but pref not featuring anyone ill be cussing at for pissing 2016 away... haha

nah looking forward to whatever masterpiece gets released next, have pretty successfully drowned Fri night out over the past 24hours.. but going back to reality tomorrow and a god forsaken 2 weeks ahead will be the test!
:lalala:

What decade of dominance? They've won one premiership.

oh err sorry, manlys decade of dominance, those 2 legit premierships and re-signing of DCE sure are the hallmarks of prevalant success! ; )

as has been said, only consolation being that the retirement of JT will **** the Cowboys' shit up much harder than Lockyer here and probably 1/7/9 at Storm too, unless Bellamy stays on any longer than them which seems unlikely

cut the panthers are out but not as pissed as I thought id be that Sticky got the Raiders thru. anyone but NQ for the love of god

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
so this is what it feels like to be genuine 'losers'

not 'struggling' or derogatory, but just cant quite get up for it

not even during griffin ball or ivan the terrible has it felt so hopeless, so, 'just out of reach'

SF make a vid or something please..

is this a legit 'era'

Fair enough question for mine sus. I'm sure the football dept will be looking at the team and deciding what needs to change. Unfortunately it wont change in time for next year.

I certainly wouldn't label us loses though, more we are on the springboard to success we just need that missing piece which IMO is a half and or hooker who can control a game a lot better than our current players.

Still, we are getting rolled by the same team which just happens to have one of the best of all times. Now we know what it was like for our opponents when we had Locky and his predecessors.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
U20 GF, Lost
9's GF, Lost
NRL GF, Lost

Hunt's (Macca and Glenn also) been involved in all of them. Hard history to get over mentally. Is he destined to never win a final? I hope not but his time is running out

I don't like singling him out but it can't be helped, as chief playmaker and organiser, the team can live and die by what he does, at least a lot more than most of the rest of the team.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Under 20s was lost in the 80th minute as well iirc

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Spoon
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.