Losers

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
so this is what it feels like to be genuine 'losers'

not 'struggling' or derogatory, but just cant quite get up for it

not even during griffin ball or ivan the terrible has it felt so hopeless, so, 'just out of reach'

SF make a vid or something please..

is this a legit 'era'

Genuine losers? Please.

geez mate that's not real constructive lol

yeah I know, of course it was close. no question a few decisions turned it.. again

but, again.. we got ourselves in a certain situation and bobbled and pissed it. is this a habitual thing we should get used to or what

(..is what im trying to say)

Edit: Flaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ease up FFS

a bit tongue in of course, but just bleeding a little more philosophically than jumping straight back into analysing another extra time loss to the Cowboys

any innuendo about the thread title is almost certainly misplaced, obviously its not my judgement, just an abstract handle on the rollercoaster that is WBs second coming

...the sentiment of what I actually wrote stands

I cant articulate how proud I am of the boys tonight. It just comes down to the fact that our halves can't compete with JT. Something has gone wrong with our halves and I don't know what the solution is. We are a very good team, with very promising juniors and had the finals draw lined up differently we really could have taken out the comp. Unfortunately we had to play the cowboys and this game was always going to look the way it did with a 40% chance that we would beat them.

Last edited:
Balls going to offside players, some dropped balls on the attack...

Maybe next year. :(

Guys, if you can't handle this thread, don't post!

We're all hurting and we all have our own ways of processing this, but don't let the heat of the moment drive you to do stupid stuff.

fair nuff.. sorry it came to that. poor vent option I guess

permission to delete granted!!!

fair nuff.. sorry it came to that. poor vent option I guess

permission to delete granted!!!
No, it wasn't directed at you. Whether or not people agree, you're entitled to vent as anyone else, within reason of course.

ace

so if its too soon to reminisce over the past 2 years, what does legislation articulate about organising acts of aggression towards opposition players on online forums? (nothing sinister of course... james Roberts like or such..)

:bike:

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • The Strapper
  • whykickamoocow
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.