Lynn

rotorman

BRL Player
Gees it gives me the shits that the selectors don't play our biggest BBL star Chris Lynn in the 50 over format , I reckon the BBL has become the number 1 and channel 9 , (they make sure they don't mention it much ) over taking the international agenda of cricket now

rotorman

BRL Player
Maybe but he reeks of talent , a player like him only comes across rarely , two others in my books are Gilly and Viv

Allo

NRL Captain
Yet another shoulder injury overnight in the IPL. His career is in a lot of danger at this rate

rotorman

BRL Player
As Wally just said , Lynn is having plenty of luck atm, All Bad , I'm so upset !!!!!

GKDonkey

NRL Captain
105 runs scored in the power play.
Brilliant batting
That was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.

He is just a freak. Imagine him coming into the test side at 3 or 4 or even 6 and blasting away for an hour or two. Obviously that isn't what you want in tests but if the Aussies are in a good enough position, it could be a lot of fun to watch.

rotorman

BRL Player
He is just a freak. Imagine him coming into the test side at 3 or 4 or even 6 and blasting away for an hour or two. Obviously that isn't what you want in tests but if the Aussies are in a good enough position, it could be a lot of fun to watch.
Yes it would be great having him in the test side blasting away , u never know what the future lies for him , he does average over 40 in the Sheffield Shield

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Yes it would be great having him in the test side blasting away , u never know what the future lies for him , he does average over 40 in the Sheffield Shield
A chronic shoulder problem will ensure that never happens. They won't risk playing him in a 5 day match when he struggles to get through a T20.

rotorman

BRL Player
A chronic shoulder problem will ensure that never happens. They won't risk playing him in a 5 day match when he struggles to get through a T20.
And if his neck/shoulder problems are corrected, would u play him in the test side ?,I would give him a go for sure ,as I commented before he has a healthy Shield average and shouldn't be ignored( just my opinion )

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
And if his neck/shoulder problems are corrected, would u play him in the test side ?,I would give him a go for sure ,as I commented before he has a healthy Shield average and shouldn't be ignored( just my opinion )
Absolutely, a tremendous player. He first sustained his injury at age 16 playing Aussie Rules, a few surgeries later and it still hasn't been corrected and unlikely to be. He'll make a good income in the various T20 leagues.

rotorman

BRL Player
Every now and again a special cricketer will emerge ,(viv, lance cairns , Symo ) and now Lynn , I'm starting to get a bromance happening now lol

Members online